Recent Topics

Ads

Premium Heads [Can they be brought back?]

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
bender078

Premium Heads [Can they be brought back?]

Post#1 » Fri May 10, 2024 9:57 am

There were a number of premium content Head Types for most races for Age of Reckoning. I know there was a Goblin Shaman Head that had Green Eyes and a creepy smile. There was a Choppa head that came with a premanent jaw piece. There was also a Black Ork head with a plate over the side of his head. There was a Slayer one as well and maybe others.

I do not know what happen to this content but it would be nice if it was possible to get them back.
I do not have photos of them that are concrete. There is an Image that was made by I assume AoR's art designer, and I cannot post it here but there is a link.https://jeremyamiller.artstation.com/projects/xnE2R
In his art there shows 2 Unique orc heads the one I know was released was the Black Orc one with the Head Plate, but there is one with a missing eye.
There is also a unique dwarf beard.
Last edited by bender078 on Fri May 10, 2024 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's Time Fer A WAAAGH!

Ads
Gladiolix

Re: Premium Heads [Can they be brought back?]

Post#2 » Fri May 10, 2024 9:59 am

It's all in the game as rr85 appearance items
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

BW rr70+, KoBS rr70+, WP rr60+

bender078

Re: Premium Heads [Can they be brought back?]

Post#3 » Fri May 10, 2024 10:01 am

Kind of dumb in my opinion that you have to max out your RR to get them, but I would rather not make a huge argument and attempt to change that fact.
It's Time Fer A WAAAGH!