Recent Topics

Ads

Shadow warrior festering arrow damage.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Arteker616

Re: Shadow warrior festering arrow damage.

Post#11 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:27 am

Jaycub wrote:Is it even possible to crit for 4k with all the buffs?

tactic can remove all mitigation from corp res, so only toughness will block some of the damage.

M2 is 100% increased damage

buff is 25%? increased damage

crit is +50% increased damage, and is calculated last?

highest I have been hit for is like 1800 or so

caledor few days ago. was runing a duo with my bro bg. i was clad in defensive marauder spec. i had guard.we were doing prety well versus a whole kiter group( 2 kills of 4) untill even with guard i got festerbombed

Ads
Ugle

Post#12 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:05 am

Arteker616 wrote:

tactic can remove all mitigation from corp res, so only toughness will block some of the damage.

caledor few days ago. was runing a duo with my bro bg. i was clad in defensive marauder spec. i had guard.we were doing prety well versus a whole kiter group( 2 kills of 4) untill even with guard i got festerbombed
My bet is you were outside guard range when festered ;) else it would have to do 8k dmg, and that was barely possible on live with max gear ;)

Edit: anyways, sorc/bw can dish out this kind of dmg every 10 seconds, only thing talking advantage of the FA is that its frontloaded compared to sorc/bw wich is partially back loaded(dot+timed cast of insta abilities and fb/db travel time), but in the end both cases cook down to lack of awareness of the victim, in this case you ;)
inactive

Arteker616

Post#13 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:28 am

Ugle wrote:
Arteker616 wrote:

My bet is you were outside guard range when festered ;) else it would have to do 8k dmg, and that was barely possible on live with max gear ;)

Edit: anyways, sorc/bw can dish out this kind of dmg every 10 seconds, only thing talking advantage of the FA is that its frontloaded compared to sorc/bw wich is partially back loaded(dot+timed cast of insta abilities and fb/db travel time), but in the end both cases cook down to lack of awareness of the victim, in this case you ;)
pre ror nerf on festerbomb, i have got festerbombed for up to 8k, and i have seen 6k+ ones in turtle tanks . and no i wasnt outside guard we were holding prety well (am was about to bite the dust) when i droped dead, i got no time to even use pots .

i can deal with bw sorc rotations thanks to cw . the fact is before i got festerbombed , the bw and and the sm guard bot where dead .
anyways im not qq about festerbomb just replying to jay that 4k fester happen more than he think.

Gatotsu

Post#14 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:36 am

From the screenshot it is obvious that the target was out of guard range since, otherwise, it would have had to do near 10k damage (2x4k + mitigation). Inclusion of irrelevant heroic small scale fight details takes credibility away from the poster even further.

Arteker616

Post#15 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:49 am

Gatotsu wrote:From the screenshot it is obvious that the target was out of guard range since, otherwise, it would have had to do near 10k damage (2x4k + mitigation). Inclusion of irrelevant heroic small scale fight details takes credibility away from the poster even further.
whatever lad lol , u got the 2 officer in screen . think whatever u want :D

saupreusse
Developer

Post#16 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:41 pm

well to be fair 4k hp in tier 4 is simply not enough, especially for a melee dps.
4k fronload is a lot but a sorc or a bw for example can put out up to 6k in a succesfull rotation - therefore it is much easier to counter than a festerbomb.

Morf

Post#17 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:12 pm

All u have to do is follow fester up with rapid fire and 90% (100% if u are good at target picking) of the time you will guarantee a kill with m2,von etc, 4k fester 800+ rapid fire hits and your target is dead, whether it takes 3 seconds, 5 seconds or 10 seconds, 1 shot kill buttons which is basically what fester is every minute are complete bs and should not exist in games like war.
It is impossible to keep an eye on every single enemy around you and to watch if a sw is casting fester arrow.
Atleast with bw/sorc rotations you have an idea what is going on and can react to it, you cannot react to fester arrow.
Enchanted arrows tactic should go back to its nerfed state or just completely removed.
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder

Foltestik

Post#18 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:21 pm

best thing is that SW have greater range then detaunt :D

Ads
DeaDL0cK

Post#19 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:35 pm

You can also dodge his FA because is not undefendable ability.The max hit with changes that will do is 4k dmg that is the cap that dev put there.So a FA with al morale+abilitys open cant do more than 4k dmg.

geezereur

Post#20 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:46 pm

Daknallbomb wrote:Well fester dont need any nerf... Its on 1 min CD with Moral and many Things have run perfekt that u Hit Hard. A simple detaunt and the dmg is gone... . And the hardest what Hit me Was 3,4 k and iam full glasscannon

It also have to crit and that happens once awhile, I dont think it is a good spec.