Recent Topics

Ads

Disable Rift/Electromagnet prior to releasing t3

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Abolition

Re: Disable Rift/Electromagnet prior to releasing t3

Post#21 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:41 pm

Penril wrote: You would be surprised how many things can be solved in this game just by joining a group. Disabling Rift/Electromagnet near keeps is just a silly suggestion.
Being able to Magnet/Rift through a closed keep door is a silly suggestion.

Hopefully Azarael finds a way to code it in such a way that being able to Magnet/Rift through a destroyed keep door is doable.
Image Abolition | Image AboGroupHeals | Image DontEatMe Bro

Ads
Renork

Post#22 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:42 pm

zabis wrote:What's the difference?

If you're at the spawn I can still attack you with range, and it's up to you if you want to give me that range. If you're attacking a door and i'm sucking you THROUGH the door to attack you...well I don't need to to explain the difference to you do i?

Before you throw "WELL OMG DONT ATTACK THE DOOR THEN", k then don't attack keeps? we have no siege.

Penril

Post#23 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:43 pm

Renork wrote:@Penril

Let me apply your flawed logic back at you.

You would be surprised how many things can be solved in this game by disabling abilities that may cause severe imbalances that are not intended. Disabling Rift/Electromagnet near keeps prevents people like you and your "lolawesomepremades" from abusing things like that :)
It would also gimp Magus/Engie that defend their keeps from the sides. You know, the ones that come out of the postern, push the zerg from the side, Rift a couple fools, get a few dbs, run back to their posterns.

Punishing Magus and Engie (lol) just because you can't adapt to a bug (that is probably being worked on anyway). That is just selfish.

And those abilities wont cause severe imbalances since both realms have access to them. But i guess you don't know what that even means, so meh.

Renork

Post#24 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:43 pm

zabis wrote:

You would be surprised how many things can be solved in this game by disabling abilities that may cause severe imbalances that are not intended. Disabling Rift/Electromagnet near keeps prevents people like you and your "lolawesomepremades" from abusing things like that :)
Wouldn't that just be considered abusing the exploiter?
Yes

Penril

Post#25 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:44 pm

Abolition wrote:
Penril wrote: You would be surprised how many things can be solved in this game just by joining a group. Disabling Rift/Electromagnet near keeps is just a silly suggestion.
Being able to Magnet/Rift through a closed keep door is a silly suggestion.

Hopefully Azarael finds a way to code it in such a way that being able to Magnet/Rift through a destroyed keep door is doable.
Except NO ONE has made this suggestion. It is simply a bug that is probably being worked on atm, and we must learn to live with it until it is fixed.

Hell, T3 isnt even here. We dont have Rift/Magnet yet. Why are people crying already?

Gobtar

Post#26 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:45 pm

zabis wrote:What's the difference?

Gobtar

Post#27 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:47 pm

Penril wrote:
Hell, T3 isnt even here. We dont have Rift/Magnet yet. Why are people crying already?

It's good practice to mitigate problems before they happen, if they are cause for concern. In troubleshooting being proactive is almost better and less resource-intensive than being reactive.

Renork

Post#28 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:47 pm

Penril wrote:

It would also gimp Magus/Engie that defend their keeps from the sides. You know, the ones that come out of the postern, push the zerg from the side, Rift a couple fools, get a few dbs, run back to their posterns.

Punishing Magus and Engie (lol) just because you can't adapt to a bug (that is probably being worked on anyway). That is just selfish.

And those abilities wont cause severe imbalances since both realms have access to them. But i guess you don't know what that even means, so meh.
The term imbalance doesn't apply to JUST classes. Quick, go to college.

Ads
Renork

Post#29 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:49 pm

Gobtar wrote:
Penril wrote:

It's good practice to mitigate problems before they happen, if they are cause for concern. In troubleshooting being proactive is almost better and less resource-intensive than being reactive.
Same people who ask, omay god I'm prone to diabetes but why is this a concern? I don't have it yet.

really

great

mentality

to have

glad those people don't last long.

Penril

Post#30 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:54 pm

Renork wrote:
The term imbalance doesn't apply to JUST classes. Quick, go to college.
I said SEVERE imbalance. Which usually comes when a realm has some kind of obvious advantage over the other one. This is not one of those cases.

Your reading comprehension skill though... god, go back to preschool :lol: