French Translation by Machwar
- Updated line of sight data to reflect changes in Tier 4 zones.
- All travel NPCs are preparing now for their long journey in the first chapter of each tier, except T1, there it's chapter 2.
(Related quests will be reworked soon)
List of NPCs:
- The door to the Lord Room in Stonewatch has been slightly widened.
- The postern doors to Butchers pass and stonewatch has been removed.
- Fixed an issue causing several tactic to keep effectiveness even if you unslotted them . This include BW / Sorc , WP / DoK tactics.
- Corrected Phosphorous Shells Tooltip
Slayer / Choppa :
- Reverted Hurtin Time and Reckless Gamble rage scaling until I can prevent them to proc buff damage
Added Quests for Thunder Valley, Black Crag Keep and College of Corruption
Bilerot Burrow :
- Ssyrdian morbidae will correctly debuff Main Tank armor
- Bilerot sickness will correctly drain AP if not cleansed
- Bartholomeus The Stinky Malignant Tumor will correctly deal damage to main tank everytime he reveive critical damage
+200 new weapons have arrived.
-City dungeons provide 2 weapons per class via influence rewards from the city dungeons. Each of these weapons can be traded for any other city dungeon weapon at any time for a fee of 40 gold plus a weapon you already own, by visiting appropriate vendors within the Capitol Cities. Appearances directly resemble epic weapon models.
Caledor woods and Temple of Isha camp guards have stepped away from their ledges, preventing insta-gibs during 6v6 kite-a-thons and their career/mastery trainer friends have returned.
- Painstaking: This quest line has been reworked and corrected
- The Inside Word: Whole quest line is now available and corrected
- A Head for Intrigue: This quest line is now available and starts with GO 'Belfarus' Lockbox' in Saphery
- Know Thy Enemy: This quest line is now available and starts from the Rally Master of Dark Elf Chapter 13
- Failed Negotiations: This quest line is now available and starts from Devlis the Maker in Dark Elf Chapter 13
- The Windstep Codex: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- War on the Horizon: Whole quest line is now available and corrected
- Welcome to the Meat Market: The two quests named like that have been disabled
- Breaking the Balance: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Of Good News and Gifts: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- The Memento: This quest line is now available and starts with the GO 'Arkaneth Corpse' in Saphery
- Vermin Arkaneth: Both Arkaneth Devastators and Kinslayers will now count toward the quest
 Sell price of all Marsh Roots haven been corrected
 Hatchet has now its correct stats
 Added all quest marker
 Hammer has now its correct dps
 Stat has been corrected
 NPC is once again targetable
 NPCs are now correctly attackable