Italian translation provided by elk76
French translation provided by Machwar
German translation provided by Gangan
- Bastion Stair dungeon is released.
- Ward requirement for Dungeon entry has been removed.
- Gunbad is now Rank 31 Dungeon - NPCs are of the same power they were before, but players with Rank 31+ will be bolstered to Rank 40 when inside.
- No Escape will now correctly snare for the intended random values.
- Fixed Fierceness Tooltip
- Wot Da Rush will now correctly snare for the intended random values.
- Fixed an issue preventing Tzeentch’s Cordial to not critically hit
White Lion :
- Fixed Slashing Blade tooltip
- Roderic Grace has started his journey.
- Nobwart Noggins is wandering through some chaos chapters
- Cuthbert Lawry patrols from the shores of river reik to last edges of chaos wastes
- Fixed an issue (hopefully last one) with Quest Credit not being awarded when Dungeon wards were considered.
- Wolfbane: Quest has been reviewed
- Spidersilk: Quest has been reworked
- Testing the Waters: Quest has been reworked
- Black Paws: Quest has been reworked
- Spotting Trolls: Quest has been reworked
- In da Dirt: Quest has been reworked
- A Bear of a Time: Quest has been reviewed
- Beastly Burden: Quest has been reviewed
Daemonic Possessions: Quest has been reworked
- Home Invasion: This quest has been corrected
- Who's Thy Sire?: This quest is now only available to Destruction players; rewards have been set accordingly
- Who's Thy Father?: This quest is now available to Order players from a Tormented Spirit in the Isle of the Dead
- Test of Loyalty: This quest has been reviewed
- A Familiar Face: Whole quest line is now available and corrected
- An Ancient Secret: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Vaul's Gift: This quest is now available from the object 'Altar of Vaul' in Dragonwake
- A Newfound Urgency: The Repeater Bolt Throwers you have to destroy are now the correct ones
- Out of Favor: Markers of this quest line have been set and corrected
- Out of Favor: Leashing the Waaagh!: You must have completed the quest line 'Out of Favor' to be able to start this quest line
- Out of Favor: Conquering the Raven: You must have completed the quest line 'Out of Favor' to be able to start this quest line
- Power Hungry: You will now have to loot the Sigil Texts for the first step, and the last step of this quest line is once again available
- Distrust: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- A High Elf in the Hand: This quest line is now available and can be taken from Lord Tanolan Fleetfoot in Eataine
- The Surefire Way: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Tightening Our Hold: Whole quest line is now available and corrected
Invader 6pc bonus :
- Healer 6pc bonus will now work properly
Fixed Pilfer proc tooltip.
 DoK Shield corrected
These Weapon procs have been replaced, clearly overperforming for a 1pc bonus (this kind of stuff belongs on Set gear). Enjoy.
Removed Boost V, replaced with Concussion
Removed Anguish IX, replaced with Creeping
Removed Steal Potency IX, replaced with Vitalize IX
Removed Aggravation, replaced with Preservation
Removed Elusive, replaced with Move Faster!
Corrected name on several R1 ballistic potions from Ken to Accuracy. Not sure who Ken was or why he was so ballistically motivated in T1.
- 3 dragons are now flying up on Cinderfall sky. It’s time to get your fancy cloak
 You now have to collect samples of water
 Quest marker removed
 Sent him on his journey
 - Engineer 1h weapons now flagged solely as main-hand and class requirement added
 - Sentinel jewelry for Sham/Am correctly statted for healing
 - Probably fixed these bonuses not working as well as ~30 other items
 - Map area updated, this PQ should be working now
 - Meanwhile in the realm of ancient tickets, these potions have effects now.
 You will now have to use the item at the correct places to complete the objectives
 The orcs will now only spawn and attack dwarves during the first stage of the PQ
 Unmasked, the Conspirator has left the city