Ads

Patchnotes 29/09/16

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Azarael

Patchnotes 29/09/16

Post#1 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:07 am

Azarael

- Removed the 25% penalty to lock rewards for the defending realm when recapturing the zone nearest to the fortress.
- Improved the rewards for locking a zone by about 50%.
- Fixed an issue allowing the effects of Crown of Fire, Fueled from Within and Frozen Fury to affect groupmates even after the original tactic was removed.
-Improved zone lock rewards by a further 50%.
-Trainers will now only train in the disciplines corresponding to their titles.
-Apprentice Trainers will only deal with players who are native to the tier in which they are stationed or lower.
-You now change gathering / crafting professions by using the "Learn Trade Skills" option on the relevant NPCs. This will automatically reset your profession, so the .respec commands have been removed.

RyanMakara

- Added a wall at the Order Warcamp in Thunder Mountain to prevent Destruction from getting in.

saupreusse

Fixed all RvR Lakes for every zone:
- Warcamp Ramps will now bolster players, so that low lvl chars have a better chance to retreat into a warcamp without dying from dots.
- The flags between RvR lakes and PvE areas, will now indicate the exact border of the lakes.
- The Red RvR strokes on the map are only a rough guideline to where a RvR lake has its borders. They might differ from their actual size.

Moved the following locations out of the RvR lake.
- Felde and Felde Castle Warcamp (TC)
- Port Town (BV)

Other:
-Placed a Warcamp Guard in the tunnel behind the Dwarf Warcamp in BV.

Torquemadra

- Fixed an issue allowing Ironbreakers to use the Clip Tendon ability.

Ads
Tesq

Re: Patchnotes 29/09/16

Post#2 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:16 pm

gj

StormX2
Game Master

Post#3 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:53 pm

nice update, glad to see RvR lake zones are corrected.

DonBandi

Post#4 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:06 pm

I'm so into RoR that when I see new patchnotes I throw everything and run to read it. Everytime : )
Thanks for your work!

Combi

Post#5 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:59 am

Thx for the fixes
xrealmer

Azarael

Post#6 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:07 am

Today's small fix:

Improved zone lock rewards by a further 50%.

Trainers will now only train in the disciplines corresponding to their titles.

Apprentice Trainers will only deal with players who are native to the tier in which they are stationed or lower.

You now change gathering / crafting professions by using the "Learn Trade Skills" option on the relevant NPCs. This will automatically reset your profession, so the .respec commands have been removed.

Miszczu5647

Post#7 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:43 am

Very nice QoL fixes. Thanks a lot :)
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

Marsares

Post#8 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:53 am

Good changes.

Any plans to review the Keep Lords? Their abilities etc are fine it seems, but they seem to create horrendous lag. At a keep take this morning, I had 6 FPS and crashed five times within 10 minutes, and everyone else I spoke to had similar issues.
Karak-Norn /// Asildur - RR100 WL /// Marsares - RR95 AM /// Nirnaeth - RR64 SW

Ads
Rowhin

Post#9 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:56 am

Azarael wrote:Today's small fix:

Improved zone lock rewards by a further 50%.

Trainers will now only train in the disciplines corresponding to their titles.

Apprentice Trainers will only deal with players who are native to the tier in which they are stationed or lower.

You now change gathering / crafting professions by using the "Learn Trade Skills" option on the relevant NPCs. This will automatically reset your profession, so the .respec commands have been removed.
Good changes all around. But would you mind adding the small fix to the frontpage / OP? Just so everyone sees them :P

StormX2
Game Master

Post#10 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:58 pm

Marsares wrote:Good changes.

Any plans to review the Keep Lords? Their abilities etc are fine it seems, but they seem to create horrendous lag. At a keep take this morning, I had 6 FPS and crashed five times within 10 minutes, and everyone else I spoke to had similar issues.
If you have visual settings up, including Spell Animations on other players, this can usually be the cause for the slow down.

Pro-Tip: When in the RvR Lakes for extended time, or with LARGE numbers of players, you will likely experience whats called Hitching, a Hard Stop of your FrameRate.

This can be fixed temporarily by using the /reloadui command.