- Divine Fury, Fanaticism and Murderous Intent no longer affect lifestealing skills.
- The switch cooldown to or from Prayer of Righteousness and Covenant of Celerity is 5 minutes.
- Keeps will now broadcast a region message when supplies are used to repair the door.
- If a lifestealing skill has the damage split from Guard defended by the guarding tank, the heal portion of the skill will act as though it had hit.
- Respecializing in Experimental Mode is free.
- Attempting to disable a forced Experimental Mode will also print its changeset.
Warrior Priest / Disciple of Khaine
- The regeneration of a tome or chalice now scales with the Morale scaler. With no morale bonus (less than 18 enemies nearby) these items will not regenerate any mechanic points. With full morale bonus (72 or more enemies nearby), these items will regenerate at their full rate.
Prayer of Devotion / Covenant of Celerity
- Sigmar's Radiance and Transfer Essence are no longer undefendable, and heal for 5 times the damage dealt and mitigated with 20% strikethrough instead.
- Sigmar's Shield lasts for 7 seconds, drains 15 RF per second and is no longer undefendable, having 20% strikethrough instead.
- Divine Assault and Rend Soul remain undefendable, as they already have a weakness (interrupt).
Prayer of Righteousness / Covenant of Celerity
- The drain mechanics have been changed. The drain will now occur for 10 seconds after the last time Covenant of Celerity or Prayer of Righteousness amplified the damage of a Wrath or Torture skill. This does not occur when a DoT ticks, but it does occur when you proc the Covenant or Prayer through dealing direct damage.