Italian translation provided by elk76
German translation provided by Gangan
Fixed the issue causing stances and some buff to randomly disappear.
Fixed the issue causing WL stance to affect their groupmates.
- Adjusted Phosphorous Shells damage to match Tzeenth’s Firestorm damage.
- Inevitable Doom will now correctly display its pulsing VfX so that you know if you are in range of someone affected by ID and you can run away from him.
Knight of the Blazing Sun :
- Solar Flare will correctly remove all morale from the targets
- City Dungeon quest NPCs now provide 3x kill quests for Sentinel belts for anyone cursed with bad RNG luck.
Bilerot Burrow :
- Bartholomeus The Stinky’s nurglings will now correctly spawn on main tank.
Witch Hunter / Witch Elf:
- Invader 7pc bonus now works properly. You’ll correctly deal damage back to anyone defending your attacks.
-Invader 7pc buffline will display the correct values
- RR45 Scenario weapons DPS values reduced to reflect their intended values for their level
- The following RR61 scenario weapon issues have been addressed
- Ostelle Blackwood begins her journey.
- Grulnok Dirtnog roams the country.
- Tier 3 PQ purple bags will now drop Mayhem Boots and gloves. Gold bags will still drop Helm/Shoulders/Chest, but this should alleviate some duplicate-caused growing pain on the road to tier 4.
- The Blighted Farm: Spawns of this PQ have been reviewed: Blighted Believers and Demagogues will now also spawn during first stage.
- Convoy: You will now have to loot the Supplies
- The Chink in Their Armor: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- The Measure of Our House: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- A Taste of Their Own Medicine: You will now have to loot the 'High Elf Intelligence'
- Conquering the Isle: This Epic Quest has been reworked and corrected
- A Weapon of Doom: This quest line has been reviewed
- The Scrying Game: This quest line has been reviewed
- Organ Donor: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Worth Dyeing For: Corrected the item 'Shimmering Scale' that drops from drakes for the last part
- Fixing Arkaneth's Failures: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Starfire: Quest has been reworked
- Back-biter: Quest has been reworked
- Tail of Venom: Quest has been reworked
- Tree Fings: Quest has been reworked
- For the sake of equity, destruction guards in scenario Mourkain Temple will now protect better their camp.
- The quest starters for College of Corruption have now been spawned in the correct map.
 this influence weapon set to 1h, stats/dps adjusted accordingly
 Drahamesh won't attack his allies anymore
 Moved out of range of chapter guards
 You can now use the Flare Gun on the ridgeline to signal the gyrocopters to attack
 Marker and item corrected
 Quest has been reworked
 See NPCs section