German translation provided by Gangan
- Sigmars hammer and Vipers pit now also grants x2 rested xp gain (just like the capital).
- Added the unlocks for ToK and titles for crafting and gathering while naked, in lava, in water, in combat, while chicken and any combination of these that exists.
- The channeled ability bar will now disappear when you die and the channel has not finished.
- Optimized various ability packet sending in an effort to reduce lag. Please let us know of any abnormalities regarding abilities or invisible players on the bug tracker.
- Daemonclaw changed to proc on parry and not critical hit with great weapon.
- Daemonclaw now buffs Strength and Weaponskill.
- Critical Suppression removed and exchanged with Discordant Winds.
- Discordant Winds change all damage to spirit damage but the chosen receives 20% less incoming healing.
- Stay Focused has had its AP restoration removed. There is a proper AP aura and something as strong of a career mechanic as chosen and knights needs to be same for both.
- Mighty Soul has become core.
- Mighty Soul has been reworked to convert all damage to elemental but the knight takes 15% increased damage.
- Runefang has been placed in Mighty Souls place with it scaling on masteries and it now only increase initiative and toughness.
- On your knees morale drain and gain changed to 125 125. (down from 300 300).
- Dragon Guns morale drain and gain changed to 125 125. (down from 300 300).
- Fortresses now have an enforced cap again of 120 vs 96.
- Fortresses have a reservation from previous zone contribution again.
- Portals to forts are not added back but instead you run to the fort or use the adjacent fortresses portals.
- Entering a fort when there is not enough room for you will now teleport you out and add you on a queue to receive a reservation.
- Fixed an issue in where a player could roll for a bag even though they had too little contribution.
- Solo Ranked Scenarios will now aggressively try and close matches that start without the proper amount of players on both sides. These matches that end early will no longer grant emblems, renown, or quest completion.
- In Solo Ranked, defer to individual effort if both sides are 0 score when the match ends, and consider both players losers (only affects rewards)
- Added a new command, .rankedscstatus - this command will display in chat the amount of players of each archetype queued for the Solo Ranked Scenario.
* For UI Developers: Added a new command, .uiscstatus - this command will display in /9 chat the current players of each archetype in a formatted string similar to State of the Realm, similar to the .rankedscstatus command mentioned above but in a format for consumption by UI addons.
An example output string is:
- Fixed the realm specific display of clickable flags upon their state being changed.
- Fixed an issue where, in scenarios, clickable flags would sometimes fail to display when you are out of range and someone else captures the flag.
- The Skavens that had invaded Unterbaum in Talabecland, the Port of Barak Varr, The Griffon and Dragon Gates in Ellyrion, and some other places in different zones, have been repelled.
If you see any trace of these skavens at these places, please report them
-The player's Ranked mmr rating is displayed on the ToK mainpage
-Scenario scoreboard now displays players solo mmr ratings
-Surrenderwindow won't be stuck on showing when user is exiting the layouteditor
- Fixed appearances for following item groups: Conveyer's, Advancing, Elfslayer, Assaulting, Sabotage
- Added a unique, buyable-for-50g-each dye for every 2 Renown Ranks, starting at Renown Rank 82 and ending at Renown Rank 100.
 You are no longer able to click on these cages again and again
 The typo has been corrected
 See item section.
 They have the correct appearance of gloves now.
 Yep, sorcerer should become more intelligent with items.