[Weekend Warfront: Battle of Ekrund]
The ancient Gates of Ekrund guard the only mountain pass that is wide enough to accommodate an army. For the Dwarfs, recapturing these gates and sealing them shut is of vital importance in stemming the greenskins' tide of destruction. However the greenskins remain relentless in their attempts to break through.
This weekend the Gates of Ekrund will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in this scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
- Attempt to fix an issue causing Shadow Warrior stance to drop randomly
- Edited some Level requirements on spec abilities tooltip from Ror made abilties . This caused some abilties to turn red even if they were accessible.
- Finished to fix all projectile speed on ranged abilities. They almost all had a longer flight time than intended.
- Fixed an issue causing Sov and warlord 8 pc abilities not being removed after unequip one of the set piece.
- Builded new Granted Item Ability for Sov , Alt Sov and Warlord. In addition of current 8 pc ability bonus, the following new abilities will be dispatched between the 3 royals set (one on each royal set):
- Subtlety tactic affects hate caused from all sources, not just healing abilities.
- Dire Shielding now applies to group members, not all allies. It was not intended to affect 24 players when the AOE cap was lifted.
These changes are mostly affecting the Grace mastery tree:
- Sigmar's Vision: Additionally now grants the player 10% block for 10s when wearing a shield. Is now available from lvl 16.
- Divine Warden: this ability has been merged into Sigmar's Vision and is now removed
- Shielding Grace: While channeled it will every second create a 1s duration absorb shield for 255 damage from ranged and magic sources.
- Sigmar's Radiance: The base healing part of this ability, which had a fixed value of 337/423 is now replaced with a base value which scales with 85% of the total ability damage before mitigation. Additionally, this ability is now available at lvl 20, when all other group heals become available.
- Grace of Sigmar: No longer increases the base healing value of Sigmar's Radiance. When wearing a shield Divine Strike will now hit up to two additional targets within 10ft of your target. The 25% increase to life taps is still part of the tactic.
- In Wrath tree, the 7pt tactic Fanaticism and 3pt tactic Divine Justice have switched places
- In Salvation tree, the 11pt tactic Cleansing Power and 7pt tactic Refreshing Radiance have switched places.
[Disciple of Khaine]
These changes are mostly affecting the Sacrifice mastery tree:
- Warding Strike: Additionally now grants the player 10% block for 10s when wearing a shield. Is now available from lvl 16.
- Blood Guard: this ability has been merged into Warding Strike and is now removed
- Soul Ward: While channeled it will every second create a 1s duration absorb shield for 255 damage from ranged and magic sources.
- Transfer Essence: The base healing part of this ability, which had a fixed value of 337/423 is now replaced with a base value which scales with 85% of the total ability damage before mitigation. Additionally, this ability is now available at lvl 20, when all other group heals become available.
- Empowered Transfer: No longer increases the base healing value of Transfer Essence. When wearing a shield Consume Essence will now hit up to two additional targets within 10ft of your target. The 25% increase to life taps is still part of the tactic.
- In Torture tree, the 7pt tactic Murderous Intent and 3pt tactic Bloodthirst have switched places
- In Dark Rites tree, the 11pt tactic Efficient Patching and 7pt tactic Restored Motivation have switched places.
The motivation for these changes are to improve some under-performing abilities in the specs and to make the group heal scale more with stats. Previously the difference in heal output between offensive gear or defensive gear was tiny, so it was generally always better to be as defensive as possible. Now there will be an incentive to the trade-off of going "glass cannon"; you will be squishier but your healing output will improve.
- Melee Squig Herders & Assault Shadow warriors now counts as MDPS for ranked solo and hero selection in cities.
- Flag in ranked can't be spam clicked anymore
- Capping flag in ranked will now also create a sound warning for the enemy team.
- Fixed a display bug with flag capture progress bars in scenarios
- When a click objective is captured, it will now more reliably abort the capture for others trying to capture it at same time
- The career trainers have been removed from the ranked solo scenario, but are still there in the group 6v6 version
- Jorge is now patrolling around the Temple of Change in High Pass
- Gehaast is now patrolling in ORvR between High Pass and Talabecland
- Gathering Intelligence: You will now have to recover the Battle Plans
- Ugly Face: You will additionally have to kill some Shiftpaw Wolves for the first step. The last step is no longer repeatable
- Abomination: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Fixed an issue which caused some characters to be permenantly logged in after being disconnected (usually after a City Siege or a Scenario finished)
- Engi/Squig/SW now have 6% Dodge Strikethrough instead of AA speed as a set bonus
- Sham/AM This set is now geared to DPS, not healing
- GIABs added/updated
- GIABs added/updated