The Garden of Qu'aph may be a refuge in the burning Desert of Numas, but this oasis does not spring forth with life. No, here life is taken to honor the great and cunning Qu'aph, God of Subtlety. In the Scythan tradition, great warriors come here to prove their worth and water the Garden of Qu'aph with their blood. In Numas the dead protect the living. Obey their laws and they shall watch over you, defy their laws and your death shall be swift.
Click here to watch on YouTube
Whilst in The Garden of Qu'aph you may challenge players or groups of your allied or enemy realm to duels. Once the person or group you have challenged accepts the duel you will be permitted to enter the arena and the battle will begin 30 seconds after all participents have entered the arena.
You may duel a player by right clicking on a friendly players unit frame or you may use the /duel command whilst targeting them.
Dueling commands you may use:
/duel - Challenges the target to a duel (same as /duelchallenge)
/duelaccept - Accept a duel challenge
/dueldecline - Decline a duel challenge
/duelcancel - Cancel an outgoing challenge
/duelsurrender - Surrender an existing duel
When wanting to initate a group vs group duel you must be the leader of the group and challenge the leader of the other group to a duel.
- Region (/1) and Region RvR (/2) channels in The Garden of Qu'aph will be cross-realm when on the upper-deck of the arena.
- /say and /shout chat channels will be cross-realm whilst on the upper-deck of the arena.
Combat is not permitted in The Garden of Qu'aph unless it is with a player you are currently dueling. You should not be able to attack any other player whilst in the arena. In the upper-deck if you engage in combat then the Qu'aph Protectors will deal with you. You are however premitted to practice combat with the training dummys. You will not be permitted to enter the arena unless you have challenged someone to a duel. Leaving the area whilst a duel is in progress will be the equivalent of you surrendering.
The upper-deck provides a excellent view of ongoing duels.
You may travel to The Garden of Qu'aph from the flightmaster for the cost of 1 gold piece (under "Land of the Dead"). Additionally Qu'aph has ordered his servants to travel to Altdorf and The Inevitable City and provide a portal for players to access The Garden of Qu'aph.
*Please note that The Garden of Qu'aph is new original content from the Return of Reckoning team and was not avaliable in the original game.
[Weekend Warfront: Factory of War]
The Reikland Factory is one of the most important manufacturers of arms and ammunition for the armies of the empire. Without it they will be forced to fight with sword and shield alone!
Take the Warehouse and the Machine Shop for your realm! Carve a bloody swath of destruction through your enemies and emerge victorious from the Steamtank Plant!
This weekend Factory of War will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Reikland Factory scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
- Merchants for T1 PQ currencies have been added to each T1 warcamp - pay attention to their names
Empire Chapter 15
- Alive!: This quest has been corrected
Empire Chapter 17
- No News...: This quest line has been corrected
- In the Footsteps of Evil: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- An Unholy Bond: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Engineering Destruction: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Bringing Down the House: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Sundered Rock: This quest line has been corrected and the quest rewards have been set
- Added a .guildchangename command that allows a guild leader to rename the guild for a cost of 1000 gold deducted from the Guild vault.
- Some fixes for how fort reservations are generated, should fix issues with total population in fort exceeding the population cap.
[Tome of Knowledge]
- Implemented the Tome unlocks for Walking X Leagues
- Added titles to the unlocks for Winning Duels, see wiki page.
Continuing work on items referenced a few weeks ago here.
Open world PvE Drops completed
R37, R38, R39, Blue weapons
R37, R38, R39, Purple weapons
T4 RR38 RvR Influence Weapons
- Barrage should now drain morale only when VON is active, as intended
- Reduced damage scaling on Broadhead Arrow from 0.9 to 0.45
- Increased damage scaling on Flame Arrow from 1.2 to 2.0 on the initial hit and 0.5 to 1.6 on the DOT damage
This is intended to bring these dots closer together with FA being more efficient than a single BA stack, and about even at two stacks.
Keep in mind this damage scaling is related to the amount of Ballistic Skill you have, and is not a flat 50% damage reduction for Broadhead Arrow.
- Dueling is no longer permitted in Altdorf or The Inevitable City.
- The "Necropolis of Zandri" has been moved on the map and flightmaster to reflect its correct geographical position. However, it is still unaccessable.
-  - Live event summary task will now live update like the other tasks.
-  - Twisting Tower will update flag status to players nearby when they reset.
-  - The typo has been corrected