Stumbling upon an unusual network of tunnels beneath Praag, a small band of Order finds themselves within the slumbering walls of The Eternal Citadel. Followed by members of Destruction, these two forces clash within Tchar'zanek's throne room... but that is not all that trespasses through this labyrinth of twisted reality.
This weekend Foray of Fate will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Eternal Citadel scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
If you complete all tasks you will get the title "Eternal Infiltrator" as order or "Citadel Cerberus" as destruction.
- Increased amount of Vanquisher medallions in RvR bags.
- Lowered damage from poison.
- Lowered maximum number of attackers to 168 and defenders to 135 (still 80% of attackers).
The original rotating king of the hill mechanic has been implemented:
- After 30s the fallen bridge objective will open
- Once the objective has been captured another random one will open after 20s.
- The captured objective will continue to be open and generate points for another 80s after capture, so you have to make a decision if you stay and protect the flag, or rush to the newly opened objective.
- The Destruction quest giver in Reikland Factory has been moved closer to the spawn
Greenskin Chapter 1
- Wolves is da Best: This quest is now available after you have completed the quest line 'Stunties is fer Bashin''
- Boars is da Best: This quest is now available after you have completed the quest 'Wolves is da Best'
- Stunties an' their Beards: This quest is now available after you have completed the quest 'Gettin' Underfoot'
- Da Best Wood: You will now have to recover the Gutwood for Grokk
- Headache in a Barrel: This quest is now available from the Sealed Stunty Barrel in Mount Bloodhorn
- Mushroomin' Good Time: This quest is now available from the Glowy Mushroom in Mount Bloodhorn
- Behind the scene changes to how game object (clickable) portals work.
 The quest rewards of the Epic Quest 'Prophecy' are now all bind on pickup
 Bullet proc and morale debuff radius of Dragon Gun fixed