Cool winds blow across the empty fields of Reikland, wiping away the memory of sun-bleached grains and summer days. Thoughts turn now to the long, bleak nights of the coming winter, and the foreboding darkness that accompanies the death of another year. The sickly green visage of the Chaos moon begins to flicker and change, and the superstitious people of the world hide themselves away behind locked doors, and pray not to fall prey to the foul terrors of the Daemon Moon.
Now, with the war in full swing, the horrors of the Daemon Moon are worse than ever. Malevolent creatures borne out of the fabric of Chaos itself descend upon the world like daemon locusts, intent upon devouring the souls of every living creature they encounter.
The Daemon Moon shines its baleful light down upon the world. The screams of countless tortured victims mingle with the howls of their daemonic tormentors. Who will stand against the hordes of Chaos?
The Daemon Moon Rising event is active until Monday 9th of November 12:00 Altdorf Time. Earn rewards by slaying Daemons and enemies. Participate in the Daemonball Rally, best Goreslake the Bloodthirster, collect daemon masks, and enter the foreboding High Pass Cemetery, if you dare!
During the entire event you will get a +50% XP & Renown buff in the Daemonball Rally and Highpass Cemetary Scenarios.
[New Event Scenario: Daemonball Rally]
In the war-torn lands of the Old World, festering like a boil, rests a terrible artifact of the Daemon Moon’s first rising in long-ago times. Built of the very stuff of chaos and the essence of nightmares, the Daemon Cradle lies waiting to be awakened, empowered, and brought to bear against the living. Seize the Daemon Cradle and carry it to its nest to best your enemies in this new Scenario!
In this scenario you have to capture the Daemon Cradle and take it to your realms nest. While carrying the daemon cradle, you move slower and take more damage. But you gain an ability to throw it up to 50ft. Use teamwork to capture the Daemon Cradle three times.
[Open RvR PQ: Goreslake the Bloodthirster]
In the Chaos Wastes the dread bloodthirster Goreslake has manifested upon this world! Destroy him!
Both realms compete against each other and against the boss in this RvR Public Quest. The Realm that succeeds in banishing the greater daemon from the world will be greatly rewarded!
Training Constructs have been added in the Altdorf War Quarters and in the Khorne area in IC.
Their stats are similar to a medium armor melee DPS player in Sovereign gear, with a 660 armor pot and Futile Strikes 3. They have a larger health pool though.
If you solo kill one of them you get a message telling you how long it took and damage per second.
Greenskin Chapter 6
- Headstrong: You will now have to take the heads of the Bog Trappers
- Dead Fings: You will now have to give Murmok's Choppa to Gotug
- Confirmed Kills: You will now have to take the rifle of "Red Cap" (who now correctly has a red hat), and the quest rewards have been added
- Shroomin': You will now have to collect Rufushrooms for Shaman Nrax
- 'Ead 'Unta: Surveyor Stonebreak is now patrolling in the area
- Zlog Wants to Waaagh!: Hammerstriker Warriors will now also count towards the first quest step, and you will now have to take Boglar's bodies for the second step
- Rot 'Em: You will now have to deliver the Breastplate of Boils taken from Malivus the Tumored to Guzzle
- Death in the Fen: You will now have to take the beards from the dwarf corpses, and the quest rewards have been added
- The Fallen: This quest line is now available and can be taken from Vilemane's Body in the Marshes of Madness
Greenskin Chapter 7
- On Da Right Track: You will now have to take some meat from the Warsnout Boars for da boyz, and the correct quest rewards have been added
- Added IB horned variant helm to Mercenary and Dominator helm pieces.
- Skaven Poison Globule should now expire correctly after 15 minutes
- DoK Bloodlord Painblade is now set to Either Hand
- Beastlord Taen should have the correct appearance, again
- Assigned Swordmaster class to several High Elf shields
- Assigned Shadow Warrior class to several High Elf swords with Ballistic stats
- Added new emote based on the character selection animation : / strut and /atease
- Added new emote /tome