Recent Topics

Ads

[NA] Transition Assistance for Destruction Players

Let's talk about... everything else
Zaxxond

[NA] Transition Assistance for Destruction Players

Post#1 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:14 pm

The leadership and staff of the Return of Reckoning Order Guild Zaxxed, would like to formally extend an offer of assistance to all Destruction faction players who wish to join Order either permanently or on an at-will basis.

Zaxxed, playing primarily during NA nights, understands that many of the Destruction faction players aren’t satisfied. Whether it be that they hate rolling in the zerg hunting down Order 6-man groups while praying to get a DB, or if it’s just that they are bored with the same old pre-made 6-man night after night rolling Order PuGs in SCs, we don’t care. We understand your desire to get out, even if it’s just for a while, every so often.

Change is often scary, and fear is often why we do not change. “I won’t know anyone on Order”, “I can’t stand the thought of leveling to 40 again” or “I only play Destro, I’ll have no idea where to go or where anything is at.” are all common fears we hear from the Destruction players we have already helped transition into a productive and valued member of the Order faction. The friendly and helpful leadership and members of Zaxxed make finding friends a breeze. You’d be surprised at how many of your enemies are already your friends. If you dread the leveling to 40 again, we have many newly transitioned members and Order players leveling alts right now, so finding a group within your level range is usually not an issue. We also include level 16+ players in our ORvR 6-mans and Warbands – you’ll be part of the crew in no time!

The most important thing is that you have fun. If you are looking for a change, want to play on the other/underdog side during NA nights for a change, just know we are here to help. No commitment other than you remember rule number one; Don’t be a ****. No one in the Zaxxed guild will judge you for choosing to play one faction over another on any given night. Even if that choice means you kill us or we kill you – there’s no hard feelings. It’s about having fun and playing to win under the circumstances you’re given.

If you’d like some assistance in transitioning from Destruction to Order, would like to be a contributing member of a laid back and fun guild environment, or just want to park your seldom played Order toons in Zaxxed for when you do play them, look us up in-game or on Discord. We’ll be there, win or lose, having fun.

Many thanks,

Zaxxy

Ads
Tragus

Re: [NA] Transition Assistance for Destruction Players

Post#2 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:33 pm

They will find the sword of the Inquisition is long indeed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ORDER
Hynmar WP / Mightguy Slayer / Ryuken BW / Chatarra Engi / Dojutsu SW / Ironhyde IB
DESTRO
Senju DoK / Angrytoad Choppa / Hynretic Zealot / Senjutsu Mara / Heymdall Magus

Fey

Post#3 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:58 am

Nurgle flies eat your eyes, damn you!

My IB is: Dzien
My AM is: Fey

Looking for guild on IB, lf groups on AM.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#4 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:18 am

Sry but i rather stay on the dark side aka the underdog.

]

machopi1

Post#5 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:03 am

1) order mindless blob doctrine starts running into trouble
2) better get on the forums and try to bait destro into rerolling

nice try

Vayra

Post#6 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:22 am

While it is tempting to go order for better fights I cannot in good conscience betray the true Phoenix King to fight alongside his mortal enemies.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

Luuca

Post#7 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:11 pm

zaxxed.
machopi1 wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:03 am 1) order mindless blob doctrine starts running into trouble
2) better get on the forums and try to bait destro into rerolling

nice try
The pendulum swings both ways when it comes to mindless blobs, but hey, if you're happy with what you have, good for you. I think Zaxxy was just putting it out there that his guild understands that variety is the spice of life. Sometimes, some people, want something different and fun. Zaxxed is a home for those people.

Dabbart

Post#8 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:29 pm

Spoiler:
Luuca wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:11 pm
The pendulum swings both ways when it comes to mindless blobs, but hey, if you're happy with what you have, good for you. I think Zaxxy was just putting it out there that his guild understands that variety is the spice of life. Sometimes, some people, want something different and fun. Zaxxed is a home for those people.

Sounds like an advertisement for a Swingers Club... "If you're happy to cheat on the one true love of your life, then come on down! This is the place for you!"
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
Luuca

Post#9 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:45 pm

Dabbart wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:29 pm
Spoiler:
Luuca wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:11 pm

Sounds like an advertisement for a Swingers Club... "If you're happy to cheat on the one true love of your life, then come on down! This is the place for you!"
Dabbart, Now I AM going to salvage that AM Rare Fortune Helm!!

Mystry
Suspended

Post#10 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:55 pm

davispeed wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:18 am Sry but i rather stay on the dark side aka the underdog.
davispeed wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:18 am dark side
davispeed wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:18 am underdog.
That's not how you spell Order.