Recent Topics

Ads

Suggested Fix for Melee

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Renork

Re: Suggested Fix for Melee

Post#21 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:32 pm

Will stop using it then.

Ads
SilverWF
Suspended

Post#22 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:08 pm

Or just use it with brain.
I.e. I'm usually not putting skills with different ranges in one sequence :D
And some critical skills using without NB at all, i.e. Torment
Bretin: "destru classes are in general better for solo play" :lol:
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!

magter3001

Post#23 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:45 pm

SilverWF wrote:I'm playing mostly at range classes and got bored from landing snares at 20-30ft range from melees

Any ideas to fix it?
Jump :D
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

SilverWF
Suspended

Post#24 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:11 pm

magter3001 wrote:
SilverWF wrote:I'm playing mostly at range classes and got bored from landing snares at 20-30ft range from melees

Any ideas to fix it?
Sadly, 90% of melees are jumping too novadays...
Bretin: "destru classes are in general better for solo play" :lol:
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!

Toldavf

Post#25 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:03 am

SilverWF wrote:
magter3001 wrote:

Any ideas to fix it?
Sadly, 90% of melees are jumping too novadays...
Have to to land our snares, kinda hilarious to see 6 orcs or hopping after an arch mage like jumping beans XD
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

Scrilian

Post#26 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:57 am

To me it feels quite the opposite, that some melee abilities hit from a mile away. Nowadays I can kite some of my opponents by spamming Flurry with the occasional snare here and there.
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

istvar

Post#27 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:38 am

i have encountered a weird thing today. first off let me say i am playing from australia so i have terrible latency to begin with.
started playing on destro and hitting anything in melee is literally impossible for me with my ping...
today we decided to roll some order toons and played from like lvl 1 to 20 in about a day doing scens and rvr in t1 and tier t2, now here's the funny bit i do not have any problems at all to hit my targets on my iron breaker at all, so i was wondering could there be a conecting between the smaller model size of characters on order and the relatively big model size of a lot of destro toons thats creates this weird problem for me?
even tried jumping back on destro after getting excited about being able to hit things in melee..... same problem: target out of range, target out of range, target out of range.......am i crazy or is there a logical explanation for this?