Recent Topics

Ads

What fixes do you think are most important?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Syko

Re: What fixes do you think are most important?

Post#111 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:48 pm

The ability for a player to use some type of macro to macroburst numerous skills against another player in milliseconds doing many thousands of hitpoints in damage. Certain players, such as Sekunduh, do this constantly and, because it is almost instantaneous, there is no defense or incoming heal that can mitigate it.

Ads
Tesq

Post#112 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:49 pm

Azarael wrote:
Tesq wrote:2) not workign passive renow ability such TB / hardly concession ( not refering to propper skill like cleanse or run proc which they should carefully be discus before be reintroduced).
While you have my complete agreement on the more ridiculous of the renown abilities (CW, RD, QE, Imp.Flee), I would also mention that Trivial Blows is also on the list of "cheap hacks which compensate for poor basic game design / outrageous scaling", and as such TB will not be introduced.

I'm heavily against introducing the Mythic band-aids without fixing the core problems, because once introduced, they will be very, very difficult to retract.
was an exemple but i agree with you on the TB matter, would be better to get the crit problem solved rather than obbly every ppl to use 45 of their renown poits to do that. It's just that with toughness working so bad alredy ( even badder in t4) while not having HC + TB, damages are reals when someone bomb.

Tesq

Post#113 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:59 pm

Syko wrote:The ability for a player to use some type of macro to macroburst numerous skills against another player in milliseconds doing many thousands of hitpoints in damage. Certain players, such as Sekunduh, do this constantly and, because it is almost instantaneous, there is no defense or incoming heal that can mitigate it.

what?, you mean that with macro you can use skills altogheter bypassing global coldown? is this really possible atm :shock: ?

taccr

Post#114 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:02 pm

No it's not. GCD is enforced server side and this is just the typical sorc-is-haxxing whine.
He does not understand how this class works because khorze is for sure not cheating.
Kimy - KotBS/Chosen of Orz
ImageImage
Blitz -> Elementz -> Orz