Recent Topics

Ads

How to use same configuration for smurfs

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Shura

How to use same configuration for smurfs

Post#1 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:45 pm

Hello all,

Before starting, excuse me for my english...

Ok, i love this game and i love rerolling. But, i have lot of addon and to make my configuration for 1 smurf, it takes like 30 minutes. Sizes, windows locations, addons configuration, etc...

Is existing an addon which can save my configuration for one character, or anything else to do that?

Ads
Dabbart

Re: How to use same configuration for smurfs

Post#2 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:49 pm

Y'know, I'm sure that there is a way to save your settings... I am unaware of one however, but a quick check of the ROR documents, shows that there is local saved data for each character, and that shows different addon's, so it'll be in there somewhere...

I suggest waiting for someone who knows what they're doing before you start screwing with local files though...

And yes, starting a new character is always fun. My least fav is redoing all of the auto-rolls...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

LazyWorm

Post#3 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:23 pm

Main Menu :arrow: Customize Interface :arrow: Profiles :arrow: New :arrow: Enter a name, then set Import from Profile and select your main character profile :arrow: Switch :arrow: PROFIT :D

Dabbart

Post#4 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:24 pm

Awesome!

Thanks LazyWorm!
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.