Recent Topics

Ads

If you could only play one Class?

Let's talk about... everything else
Shutyergob

Re: If you could only play one Class?

Post#41 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:06 pm

I'd choose the upper class, because it's better to be rich than poor, if only for financial reasons.

Ads
StormX2
Game Master

Post#42 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:57 pm

Chosen, only because I don't like the way Armor looks on my KoTBS ;p

letumexordo
Banned

Post#43 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:31 pm

You should tell which role are you interesting with. So if you interesting with DPS Tank I prefer to Black Orc, if you interesting with pure tank I prefer to Black Orc/Iron Breaker, it depends, if you interesting with MDPS I prefer to Witch Hunter if you interesting with RDPS I prefer to Squig Herder(they are so overpowered though), if you interesting with mage I prefer to Magus(they are pretty overpowered too, I almost killed Deadly Witch Hunter as alone at Tier 2 zone but at Tier 3 zone I can easily kill them, they are not so strong as they are at Tier 1 and Tier 2 in my opinion). If you interesting with MDPSH(ealer) I prefer to play with Warrior Priest because they looks cooler but Disciple of Khaines better on DPS but they looks like travesty though, that's why I prefer to play with Warrior Priest as MDPSH. If you interesting with pure healer then I prefer to Zealot/Rune Priest, it depends. So choose one. But I think my choices are best.
StormX2 wrote:Chosen, only because I don't like the way Armor looks on my KoTBS ;p
There isn't 2 tank career here. There is 4 more. So Black Orcs has cool armor too. You can choose them. I don't know why but I thought Black Orcs are tougher or should be than Chosen just because they are huge Orcs but Chosens are intensely tough too. I could hit 1 damage to them with Snap Shot while I could hit 50 damage to RDPSs. Weird.

Izariel

Post#44 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:54 pm

Only one class? Its a hard toss up between an AM and SM...but I would probably choose SM because of how badly order needs tanks.

I think the SM has the best looking armor and weapons in the game, plus I just love the lore behind them.
SM

zabis

Post#45 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:57 pm

After playing both IB and BG, I would choose s/b BG. I'm not really a fan of the way the mechanic works for IB, need to slot a tactic to gain more grudges.
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

tazdingo

Post#46 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:57 pm

shaman

healer/tank/damage dealer/hilarious

Minerva

Post#47 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:14 pm

RP with AM looks.

Love the mechanic, hate the hobo-midget look ;)
"Behind every successful Man there is a Woman
Healing his a** from the backlines." - Paulo Coelho

Minevra AM -- Minervae RP -- Minervas WL
Some Secret Destro Toons
Tyriss WH -- rr90 -- Karak-Norn RIP

beddiecrokka

Post#48 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:29 pm

Despite my main having been a 2H DPS Black Orc, and I loved it to death, the other class I was always torn between was my Magus. If I had to choose only one, forever, it would be Magus. Specifically a daemonology spec magus. And yes I would take the Firewyrm of Tzeentch, if only for the hilarity factor that might have Order make a mistake as their sides were splitting with laughter and I might actually get to kill a few of them.
Da only gud stuntie, is a ded wun. WAAAGH!

Ads
gungnir08

Post#49 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:07 pm

Healing AM, no question. And I say this as someone that has several alts.
Topoheals R40/RR4x AM, Mashing Buttons R40/RR4x WP, Spamming Heals R3x/RR3x RP

Topocurse R40/RR83 Chosen, Topoblades R40/RR7x WE, Toposkull R40/RR6x Zealot <Ere We Go>

Karast

Post#50 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:10 pm

Engineer!