Recent Topics

Ads

Ironbreaker solo build

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
kusiu666

Re: Ironbreaker solo build

Post#21 » Fri May 06, 2016 7:34 am

Hi ,

This is my build for IB on shield:
http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=ib; ... :;0:0:0:0:
To make it you need 40 rr.
Instead tactick Punishing knock I use somethimes Dwarven Riposte.
All renow points you need put to Defender( block) and Def Defender (dodge&distrupt)
talismans only toughness
And set devastator.

With this build will be much harder to kill you.

Ads
Njordin

Post#22 » Fri May 06, 2016 9:29 am

Speaking of which, what does snb stand for ? Shield and Block ?

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#23 » Fri May 06, 2016 9:36 am

Njordin wrote:Speaking of which, what does snb stand for ? Shield and Block ?
sword 'n board
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

lilsabin

Post#24 » Mon May 23, 2016 10:25 pm

kusiu666 wrote:When you are max in block , disrupt , toughness and armor is realy hardo to kill you on SnB I had few times situation when two squigs try to kill me and with grumble n mutter block/dodge build they cant.
There was one situation when I was attacked by two squigs and magus and that take a lot of time to kill me. They kill me only because they surrounded me. If you know how to play on SnB with block and grumble n mutter one squig or magus can only kiss my ass.
but , you cant kill them either , so you guys will keep fighting untill the end of time

Eathisword

Post#25 » Tue May 24, 2016 4:38 am

Wow... solo SnB ? You can't do anything with that. If you want to solo and actually get kills outside of 1v1, go 2h... you know when you solo, often it'S 1 versus more then 1.

2H, you can win 3v1 sometimes. 2v1 often. 1v1 nearly always, except vs good Shaman or good SH. You can win against average/bad healers. You can actually kill SnB tanks because, with Grumble and Mutter, they cant kill you for sure :p

For stats, I like 400-420 weapon skill. Then I put everything else equally in strength and toughness. It can look like 550 strength, 500 toughness, 410 WS. (it is what i run now without rugged)

For renown, I like max parry, 10 (or 20) points in dodge/disrupt and 10 in WS or strength.

For mastery, this http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=ib; ... ;;0:0:0:0:

For gear, I like 3 pieces ruin, 2 pieces Mercenary (Mercenary shoulders are must have for parry strikethrough). I like Ruin chest for the +3 morale.

Solo tactic bar #1, I use Ancestral inheritance (that 5200 armor with ruin bonus!), Sweet revenge (that +15% crit), rising anger (faster grudge generation vs casters mainly) and punishing knock. If I know i'm gonna face many opponents, I'll switch tactic bar to #2, basically is the same but i switch Rising Anger out for Rugged (+160 toughness).

And use spirit resist pots/toughness pots. Armor you can buff better then potions with a brotherhood spec.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.