Recent Topics

Ads

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.

Poll: How did you feel about the RvR Event with special guests brought to you by Natherul?

I loved it
61%
I didn't like it
11%
What event? :O
29%
Total votes: 76

Morf

Re: Feedback: 11/06/2016 RvR Event

Post#21 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:37 pm

Was fun but 1 thing i thought was a bit mad was broadcasting plans to attack a keep or telling the other realm to prep for defense server wide.
Overall was interesting and hope in the future we see more of these and maybe even monster controlled npc's not just normal classes :)
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#22 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:35 pm

not all screenshots yet, but here is a link for most of them:
https://goo.gl/photos/DVDT57fYa6Jo9V74A

Elven
Former Staff

Post#23 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:16 pm

Great photo album. Got some really nice pics of the event, my fav is the pic I took of the swimming gobbo :lol:

nelsonus

Post#24 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:57 pm

Great event, I had a lot of fun because it got people moving around.

My feedback would be to make the champs larger to be seen easier.
Also to give some cool rewards to slay the champs, so that it would really force both sides into finding and attacking the champs warband. It would make players strive to defend them as well, so they could direct the zerg better by just moving around.
If you're camping a keep and your champ is running out the postern, people will follow to try and defend them.
Maybe you can have a random "keep defense" type PQ if the champ makes it to their objective alive. Would be cool to see a "break from the keep and take this BO".
Racta - black orc

Flavorburst

Post#25 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:21 pm

Natherul wrote:
Flavorburst wrote:"Find a way to increase the size of the NPCs so that everyone can see the more clearly."

Is there a way to apply the buff people used to get during city sieges that would increase their sizes?
I had this idea before the event as well but sadly there does not seem to be a way for me to hook into that atm, but its something I will ask the team if it is possible to fix for the future :D

It would be neat to weave it into another event, if you can eventually get it rolling. Perhaps have a few people get randomly selected every few mins., or something?

Danielle

Post#26 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:22 pm

I liked the event it revitalized RvR quite a bit. Lines for champions from Lesti were great, well done on that.

Suggestions for future events:

1. Champion needs to be more visible, maybe make him BIG like Altdor/IC siege champions.
2. Champion needs to be able to mount or use mount speed.
3. Somehow the zerg needs to be rewarded for protecting the champion / doing what he says or they just chase a couple of randoms and get lost.
Spoiler:
Raging Slayer overextender and Healbot of Deep and Dry and Dark Omen
All my Order characters
All my Destro characters
Yes, you are welcome to this hitlist. I REALLY enjoy being chased across a whole zone.

Dresden
Banned

Post#27 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:26 pm

Elven wrote:
Dresden wrote: Why was this not promoted? i had no idea this was happening, you know the most important news should be gathered somewhere by itself so that everyone can notice it.
As Natherul said previously, it was rushed so unfortunately it didn't get the exposure it deserved. I was busy during the week so even I wasn't aware until a short time before it went down. I missed the first part due to actually being asleep :lol:

If there will be another, it'll be better organised. Feedback taken from this will be used too ;)
Groovy... i'll be keeping faith till then.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Glorian

Post#28 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:29 pm

Danielle wrote:...
Actually he was faster than normal foot. And it was easier for the crowd to be around him if he is slower.

Ads
RyanMakara

Post#29 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:40 pm

Shadowgurke wrote:Was fun for a while but got repetitive

Also, our WL spammed Pounce
That's how it should be! :D

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#30 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:22 pm

Glorian wrote:
Danielle wrote:...
Actually he was faster than normal foot. And it was easier for the crowd to be around him if he is slower.
Well actually I had no speed increase and simply did not think of getting a mount during my prep time so I lacked a mount in my bags... :D

EDIT:
Well I had to, pounce being OP and all! also my lion for some odd reason was a squig so there was no lion...

Also uploading the last of the Screenshots to the album as im typing this