Recent Topics

Ads

Land of the dead

Let's talk about... everything else
Rakathu

Land of the dead

Post#1 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:20 pm

As my usual haunt in live, is an eta for land of the dead? Also would there be any way for someone with 0 coding experience to help?

Ads
Mithdraz

Re: Land of the dead

Post#2 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:26 pm

not at the moment. but totvl dungeon is being worked on! :D

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14698

check the vid

TenTonHammer

Post#3 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:38 pm

If LotD is ever implemented, it needs to be without all that proc stuff that broke game balance

Mithdraz

Post#4 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:39 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:If LotD is ever implemented, it needs to be without all that proc stuff that broke game balance

the talisman lol?

Blorckever

Post#5 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:13 pm

Mithdraz wrote:
TenTonHammer wrote:If LotD is ever implemented, it needs to be without all that proc stuff that broke game balance

the talisman lol?
Some things will be not implemented from Lotd like absorb melee magic i think .

Azarael

Post#6 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:15 pm

We will not provide any ETAs for anything.

shaggy140

Post#7 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:29 am

As far as i am concerned, if only the skins of the weapons/armor there would be implemented, that would be enough for me. Dungeons? the more, the better, but i loved the skins. At least for visual, don't care about stats :P

Edit: And about the skins: maybe the staff can make an event in the future with rewards beign those skins? :D
Preotul - WP

Mithdraz

Post#8 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:42 pm

shaggy140 wrote:As far as i am concerned, if only the skins of the weapons/armor there would be implemented, that would be enough for me. Dungeons? the more, the better, but i loved the skins. At least for visual, don't care about stats :P

Edit: And about the skins: maybe the staff can make an event in the future with rewards beign those skins? :D

For the skins wait for the dungeon even more incentive and excitement to do the dungeons when they come back out!! :D and dont forget we have to do sigmars crypts before lost vale ;)

Ads
TenTonHammer

Post#9 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:02 pm

shaggy140 wrote:As far as i am concerned, if only the skins of the weapons/armor there would be implemented, that would be enough for me. Dungeons? the more, the better, but i loved the skins. At least for visual, don't care about stats :P

tyrant BO boss pole cloak is more than enough incentive for me :D

saupreusse
Developer

Post#10 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:27 pm

just some screenshots of the desert...
https://imgur.com/a/dfcWN