Recent Topics

Ads

Lead Dev Interview

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Fey

Re: Lead Dev Interview

Post#21 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:27 am

Weeping Jeshua that was so goddamn funny.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Ads
zazie

Post#22 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:02 am

If there was a URL to the connection/installing thread for the server or if server was up or down when you edited in the "Look at all the experts" I might have just had to kill myself before I died from laughing because that would've literally broken the RoR internet.

Great video, and fantastic sarcastic opening about the Banning. Im glad we all understand that we too have real lives just like the devs and don't have time to cry/make threads about the server being up or down for us dedicated fans who simply appreciate the effort these men and women put into giving us one last chance at one of our most favorite hobbies :)
Formerly Delita Hyral, Zalmo Resnada, Zazie TheBeast, and Ninesevensix Evil of Badlands/Iron Rock/Gorfang/Red Eye Mountain.

Before you discuss balance with me, know I have more banned renown than you have renown period.

machopi1

Post#23 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:50 am

Azarael wrote:What's steaming my cheese is the reference to "threatening to ban people". I read that as suggesting that it's inappropriate to take action when members of the community make topics regarding things that have been addressed or simply to ask for an update, when there's a giant great banner telling you not to do it on every GD and support page.

You're probably not aware of this, but there's a guy out there who has taken his bat home over a comment made to him when he posted such a thread, and is currently trying to paint the RoR staff as my puppets and me in particular as an iron-fisted Nazi bastard who bans everyone he does not like for frivolous or non-existent reasons. I do not think this is helping that perception.
And then there's this guy.
Oy vey!

jepz

Post#24 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:07 am

ImageImageImageImage
Awesome!
1st rule of Warhammer - noone can leave Warhammer.
2nd rule of Warhammer - everyone return to Warhammer.
3rd rule of Warhammer - playing other MMO's during break isn't cheating to Warhammer.

Jail

Post#25 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:09 am

Ya wow! so funny.....

Dolo

Post#26 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:43 am

Azarael wrote:What's steaming my cheese is the reference to "threatening to ban people". I read that as suggesting that it's inappropriate to take action when members of the community make topics regarding things that have been addressed or simply to ask for an update, when there's a giant great banner telling you not to do it on every GD and support page.

You're probably not aware of this, but there's a guy out there who has taken his bat home over a comment made to him when he posted such a thread, and is currently trying to paint the RoR staff as my puppets and me in particular as an iron-fisted Nazi bastard who bans everyone he does not like for frivolous or non-existent reasons. I do not think this is helping that perception.
Give dwarfes little piglets and ill help u. :ugeek:
Still want pig mounts for dwarves.

Azarael

Post#27 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:20 am

Dolo wrote:Give dwarfes little piglets and ill help u. :ugeek:
Stop posting about it. It's not going to happen.
machopi1 wrote:And then there's this guy.[/img]
Oy vey!
I outlined one part of the video that I had a concern with based on it fuelling a fire that exists somewhere else. I didn't slate the whole video. Jesus.

Rebuke

Post#28 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:33 am

Azarael wrote:
Dolo wrote:Give dwarfes little piglets and ill help u. :ugeek:
Stop posting about it. It's not going to happen.
machopi1 wrote:And then there's this guy.[/img]
Oy vey!
I outlined one part of the video that I had a concern with based on it fuelling a fire that exists somewhere else. I didn't slate the whole video. Jesus.
Both Luuca and Machopi1 obviously have no other intention but friendly comedy to lighten the mood abit regarding this entire "situation". My advise to you is to either respond positively to posts like these or not respond at all. You are digging your own grave my friend, and that is unacceptable since you are both a conduit of the community but also the RoR team.

Edit: Dwarfs on piggies would be **** awesome.

Ads
Azarael

Post#29 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:19 pm

Ah, OK, I get it. Because it was funny, I don't even get to comment upon one small part of the video that I fear can be taken out of context to fuel a hate campaign that is beginning elsewhere against me, even though it's the actual RoR forum that it's being linked on.

I didn't nuke the thread, I didn't warn him, I didn't react excessively. I stated a concern. If you are going to try to shackle me, on the RoR forum, and say that I can't do that because it was funny, then understand clearly that my motivation to continue contributing for free is going to be impacted, and it will be no one's fault but your own. In lieu of any kind of financial cost, the price of entry to this project is respect for the staff, and that includes respect for a concern I put forward about how I may be portrayed.

That line of comment about the "ban" thing was closed, and I didn't intend to post in this topic again. You two brought it back up. Let it die.

machopi1

Post#30 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:41 pm

1) an obvious joke video making light of our current situation is posted
2) somebody doesn't get the joke
3) extreme sodium overload
4) threatens to stop working on the project for free because he doesn't get the joke
5) claims people are disrespecting the staff, their efforts and the project by making benign jokes without focusing on any one person in particular

Christ allmighty have mercy, i can't even