- Quest credit for kills has been adjusted.
- Pets will now count as their owners for damage/killing blow.
- Creature Hitbox will now scale with their size.
-Removed the possibility to invite players to your group if they are located in a different zone. Also removed the possibility to join open warbands when you are not in the same zone.
This is phase one for checking what is causing the WB wide crashes that are happening. I will open a thread with feedback on crashing a few days after this change has taken place.
-Made some changes in the code regarding guild names, guilds cannot have a name that begins or ends with a space.
-Removed possibility to make guilds containing non alphanumeric letters. This also includes renaming any such guilds in the database, if you feel your placeholder guild name is bad please contact a GM and they will help rename your guild to a new name of your choice.
-Fixed so that magus gets all their correct discs (level range of discs are based on each 10:th level, 1-9 10-19 20-29 30-39 40)
- Fixed a zone exploit at Thunder Mountain's Order Keep.
- The Altdorf War Quarter should be accessible from the western side now without crashing.
- Calmed down a few NPCs in Altdorf, the Marketplace and Library should be quieter now.
- The entry to the Lair of the Fallen Slayer has mysteriously collapsed. Rangers report a sudden avalanche has come crashing down over its entrance. An expert digging team hailing from Kadrin itself has been sent on the way to clear the rubble.
- Added an AoE knockbag to Argog the Unstoppable, Giant at the Raven Host Vanguard PQ.
- Cross-faction drops have been resolved.
- Amended all the in-progress texts for Scenario quests.
- The Sandy Drumming Bear, Steel Armored Mite and Imp Skeleton vanity pets should all function properly now.
- Replaced Willpower and Weaponskill on ~1400 items for Bright Wizard, Magus, and Sorceress
- Replaced Willpower on ~250 items for other non-healing classes.
- Updated ~900 items that previously had no stats.
- Corrected stats on ~500 Chapter 5 influence rewards for both factions.
- Reduced XP rewards from the T3 Skaventide quest series.
-  ToK: Gettin' Slopped is now obtainable.
-  ToK: Dead In The Water is now obtainable.
-  ToK: Darkhelm Residence is now obtainable.