Recent Topics

Ads

Game not working anymore

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Ciciro

Game not working anymore

Post#1 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:38 pm

So it worked fine this morning, I created a dwarf engineer, did some of the beginners quests, got to level 3, then logged off to do some work. It all started to mess up when I created a new character, a squig herder. When I first created him, the game decided to stop working. I logged back in, chose him, then pressed play. When I got into the game, there were no NPCs, monsters, or players. I logged back out, and tried my dwarf. It sent me back to the front page, but it now had a play button, and showed my dwarf. I pressed play, it loaded, and suddenly my dwarf was in some no-where zone, the entire screen except for the UI was black, the map should me at some weird intersection of 4 map corners, and when I went to the big map it had no idea where I was. I quit the game, tried to play as the dwarf again, and the same thing happend, only now the entire screen was now the skybox. After I quit, again, I could no longer log in. I found the server, but the login always failed. And now the launcher isn't even working anymore. Little help please?

Edit: Ok, so I reinstalled it, and I can launch the game, but now I am getting critical errors. And when I try to launch it after that, it won't.

Ads
Thorvaldr

Re: Game not working anymore

Post#2 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:36 am

Seems to be something going on. There seems to be a few of us having the same issue,
Wurtbad / Badlands Vet.

Ciciro

Post#3 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:38 am

I fixed it! Had to download Hotspot Shield. Probably was the router.

Thorvaldr

Post#4 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:40 am

Got a link? :D
Wurtbad / Badlands Vet.

Ciciro

Post#5 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:42 am