Recent Topics

Ads

Fast Leveling

Let's talk about... everything else
Foomy44

Fast Leveling

Post#1 » Sun May 28, 2017 6:23 pm

To anyone complaining about leveling being too slow in this game, I rolled a toon yesterday on order which I have 0 characters, experience, or friends on and got him to t4 in less than 24 hours, no help from outside sources. All I did was kill mobs and champs all day. Character name is Zergling on the armory if ya want semi proof, level 33 with less than 17 hours played. It's really not that hard to level up, woulda taken twice as long without the event which still isn't bad for reaching endgame. Yeah my RR will be low but last guy I did this with I was getting 8-9k renown an SC once I hit 40 so it's not hard to get your RR caught up with your normal level at least.
Last edited by Foomy44 on Sun May 28, 2017 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

Ads
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Re: Fast Leveling

Post#2 » Sun May 28, 2017 6:26 pm

Leveling to t4 was never a Problem its done in 1-3 days inclusiv full Ruin Set!
It's Same like ppl cry about Gold in a game where you can farm 100 per hour easy with every char. And more with some chars. The only Problem is get renown But If you Level to t4 and you have full Ruin you can get renown rank 40 Pretty fast
And get anhiliator or merc or beast lord Set is easy too
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

NeverForget

Post#3 » Sun May 28, 2017 7:11 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: Just killing mobs all day? can you tell me what mobs do you hunt, and where? Because I want to try different characters to try every single playstyle and decide on one to go to the max on everything, and its kinda slow and boring because I see the same mobs and maps the whole day :(

TenTonHammer

Post#4 » Sun May 28, 2017 7:12 pm

Foomy44 wrote:To anyone complaining about leveling being too slow in this game, I rolled a toon yesterday on order which I have 0 characters, experience, or friends on and got him to t4 in less than 24 hours, no help from outside sources. All I did was kill mobs and champs all day. Character name is Zergling on the armory if ya want semi proof, level 33 with less than 17 hours played. It's really not that hard to level up, woulda taken twice as long without the event which still isn't bad for reaching endgame. Yeah my RR will be low but last guy I did this with I was getting 8-9k renown an SC once I hit 40 so it's not hard to get your RR caught up with your normal level at least.
GZ

Theres an exp and renown boost event going btw

NeverForget

Post#5 » Sun May 28, 2017 7:13 pm

The same about gold, can you tell me how to get that much? just with 100-200 lets me buy everything I need at AH to break some Order´s faces.

Darosh
Banned

Post#6 » Sun May 28, 2017 7:26 pm

TLDR: Make an effort towards getting what you want; spent time playing instead of complaining.

Gotcha - 10/10.

catholicism198

Post#7 » Sun May 28, 2017 9:07 pm

Spoiler:
Foomy44 wrote:To anyone complaining about leveling being too slow in this game, I rolled a toon yesterday on order which I have 0 characters, experience, or friends on and got him to t4 in less than 24 hours, no help from outside sources. All I did was kill mobs and champs all day. Character name is Zergling on the armory if ya want semi proof, level 33 with less than 17 hours played. It's really not that hard to level up, woulda taken twice as long without the event which still isn't bad for reaching endgame. Yeah my RR will be low but last guy I did this with I was getting 8-9k renown an SC once I hit 40 so it's not hard to get your RR caught up with your normal level at least.
Let's see if you feel the same way once 2x weekend ends and you're leveling a Bright Wizard, Choppa, or Rune Priest.

Darosh
Banned

Post#8 » Sun May 28, 2017 9:34 pm

catholicism198 wrote:
Spoiler:
Let's see if you feel the same way once 2x weekend ends and you're leveling a Bright Wizard, Choppa, or Rune Priest.
A) Group up, grind PQs or make use of the various high respawn/champ spots - there is atleast one in each tier.
B) Ask friends/guildies to powerlevel you.
C) Especially if you are playing healer: ask in chat whether there are people that need a small pockethealer whilst farming.
D) Play the game and enjoy the lower tiers, grind out seals in t3.
Abbd.:
E) Refuse to do any of the above and be upset, in which case you cannot be helped.

=> A, B and C are a bit slower without the event, yet still fast enough to join t4 within at <most> 3 days.

E: Words and stuff.

Ads
Foomy44

Post#9 » Sun May 28, 2017 9:46 pm

NeverForget wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: Just killing mobs all day? can you tell me what mobs do you hunt, and where? Because I want to try different characters to try every single playstyle and decide on one to go to the max on everything, and its kinda slow and boring because I see the same mobs and maps the whole day :(
On this swordmaster I found it best to find spots with lots of champs. I hit lvl 12 really easy just randomly smacking mobs in PQs, after that I started looking for spots with preferably 2 champs close enough that I could pull them 1 at a time with throw and still enough mobs around that I had stuff to kill while between champ respawns, then just stood in place and spammed my rotation in 1 hand while watching tv. If you just run around spamming tab you should come across champs fairly easily, I never had to look more than 10 minutes to find a spot that I could get a few easy levels at. Champ farming aint always the best tactic, worked on my shammy and chosen but when I leveled my magus I found it much faster to find huge groups of easy melee mobs and just AoE farm them. I'd stay away from PQs, if you cant farm anything while it's resetting thats a lot of time down the drain. Another trick I've used before is using RvR level boost to farm mobs much higher level than you, for example the moment you can get into T4 there are spots with lvl 40 mobs in or near the border of the RvR zone so you can farm mobs a little outta your league with the aid of the level boost. Didn't use it this time but it's worked for me in the past. If you need a particular spot for a certain level lemme know what level or message Zergling in game and I'll help ya out.
Last edited by Foomy44 on Sun May 28, 2017 9:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell

Foomy44

Post#10 » Sun May 28, 2017 9:47 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:
GZ

Theres an exp and renown boost event going btw
I did mention that in my post btw