Recent Topics

Ads

Yay!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
biemka

Yay!

Post#1 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:38 pm

Hey guys!

Somehow today, I felt to check if there was something about WAR and "Woot", this project appears! I'm so hype about rejoin this game ( DLing the torrnt atm)!!!

So here I'll be Biemka, a mmo vet kinda, I'm gonna list the main games I've played so you might figure who I am or what gamer I am.
I understand ROR is an Alpha but I'm ok with this, I'm just glad it is not dead, it certainly been one of my favourite pvp mmo back then.

As many, I've started mmo with Wow, played mostly on the server Conseil des Ombres ( FR-RP/PVP) as Moëra (ally) and then horde with the guild Clan Unsika Yake as Euphrati, same aka on WAR, GW2 and Swtor, and on Aoc i've played with Les Ecorcheurs as Floss/Deunann.

I enjoy Pvp, both instancied and wild, Roleplay as well, even if I like fights ingame I consider it can be with respect for the player!
The download gonna take some time but I'll be there soon, probably with a Fury but i usualy play many alt!

See you soon...in your own blood! :twisted:

Ads
keblock
Former Staff

Re: Yay!

Post#2 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:56 pm

awesome welcome back to the game, i was shocked to see they had a private server myself and i was like omgoodness downloading instant haha, enjoy!!! and if you play order, and want a slid community to hang out with my main is a WL on order

Yeppers-CO-GM Break a Wish Foundation

biemka

Post#3 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:04 pm

Thanks!
I really wanna come back with a fury but if i change my mind it'll be order then!

keblock
Former Staff

Post#4 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:07 pm

great ill see you in game my friend cheers!