Recent Topics

Ads

Hello!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Domeslice

Hello!

Post#1 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:45 pm

Currently downloading as I played this game for a long while, never made it to end game, I know its the basics but I look forward to meeting new people and playing a game I loved.

Any suggestions for side to choose? I like classes on both factions and would like to join the underpopulated side :) So far considering a WH or a WL.

Thanks in advance and if you are looking for someone to play this with, I am more than happy to join.

-Domeslice

Ads
InsaenSquirrel

Re: Hello!

Post#2 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:08 pm

The population shifts mostly in favor of Destruction from what I've seen, especially later at night. During peak hours however, it seems fairly balanced most of the time.

I personally play Destruction, as I'm a ****** for anything Tzeentch, so I'm biased to tell you to join the dark side.

But choose whatever you like! Oh, and welcome!
"I turned away just one too many times.
I'm tired of the reasons, sick of all the lies.
I looked away just one too many times.
I'm tired of pretending, that I'm not here, I'm not here to die."

Dana
Former Staff

Post#3 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:22 pm

Welcome :)
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

Dajciekrwi

Post#4 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:22 pm

For some days, A Order sideis more challenging, especially in sc, s. But when comes to open relamversus realm, they bring a zilion of bright wizards , and burn Destro like burgers. Imao taking a Wh now is a good option, i meet many Wh who are good in one on one option -Godswill for example.
Im personally play as destro.
So nice to cyu on battlefield.

Vaul

Post#5 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:30 pm

Hi Domeslice, welcome to RoR. Give me a /tell in game if you go Order and need a hand levelling up. If you go Destruction, watch out, I have an axe :)
Deadlakes (Marauder)
Shoreditch (Zealot)
Vhannos (Chosen)