Dok, Tactics question.

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
KikkL
Banned

Dok, Tactics question.

Post#1 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:10 pm

Bloodthirst, covenant of celerity deals extra damage.
Potent covenants, Increases chance of covenants triggering.

Do these affect your party members as well? Or is it just personal?
Im guessing Bloodthirst affects party members, but no so sure about 'potent covenants?

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Re: Dok, Tactics question.

Post#2 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:22 pm

KikkL wrote:Bloodthirst, covenant of celerity deals extra damage.
Potent covenants, Increases chance of covenants triggering.

Do these affect your party members as well? Or is it just personal?
Im guessing Bloodthirst affects party members, but no so sure about 'potent covenants?
works on all party members, both tactics

freshour
Banned

Re: Dok, Tactics question.

Post#3 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:17 pm

Neither is worth running after the ICD change. In testing for 10 minutes using 1 ability and MAX auto attack speed the covenants were aprox 11-12% of my total damage. With swapping both tactics on, overall damage decreased but % of overall damage delt by the covenant was increased to 17%. IE - tactics are completely useless until the ICD is adjusted but as previously stated by Torq - the ICD is not going to be removed - so you can chalk those up as tactics never worth speccing into unless they are changed to something else when they get client control.

Hope that helps, but I did a considerable amount of testing using them as I loved them prior to the ICD. You are much better off using something else as each target can only have 1 covenant proc on them once per second regardless of how many people are hitting them. So in general, use the snare unless you have another doc because the damage/healing granted is irrelevant.