Recent Topics

Ads

Failing at a WE, send help!

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
freshour
Banned

Re: Failing at a WE, send help!

Post#51 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:09 pm

Nidwin wrote:
Spoiler:
freshour wrote:Hi there! I am not a WE nor do I play one or have any intention on doing so. But I believe there are several pretty good ones posting on here so I want to ask a specific question.

What spec/playstyle would you run with a DD DoK (full up time heal debuff) if you had a guard in a 6 man SC/RVR group?

Tried to work in a WE in our 6 man, she is a great player but obviously it is not her main but I was curious what setup the vets would run in situation where you don't really need to only pop from stealth for burst and can more or less be set free to slay slay slay. I really think the WE burst + DoK sustain is awesome if you can do it right.

If you reply to this please tag me so I see the notification, thank you.
It depends of AW or not AW.

In this kind of group setup I'll go full glass canon with max critt, max str and Swift Movement tactic for AW spam with all time 5 bloodlusts up for the critt. But that's just me and not everyone is going to be comfortable with this stuff.
See now this is more of what I am talking about, that sounds like fun! I try to incorporate as much fun into our 6 mans as I can. If you end up with a 2-2-2 rdps 6 man - it is literally the most boring thing on the planet. BUT - you add a melee DoK which is not super common, then you add a WE which in a 6 man is not incredibly common and then potentially mix in a 2h BO (he'll play chosen most of the time) and idk, it just ends up being a weird mix that works. But I will have her check this out, it sounds like a lot of fun. The best part about having a target people want to kill more than me is I can use all my healing for them instead of for me so it kinda works out.

Ads
Panzerkasper

Re: Failing at a WE, send help!

Post#52 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:00 am

freshour wrote:See now this is more of what I am talking about, that sounds like fun! I try to incorporate as much fun into our 6 mans as I can. If you end up with a 2-2-2 rdps 6 man - it is literally the most boring thing on the planet. BUT - you add a melee DoK which is not super common, then you add a WE which in a 6 man is not incredibly common and then potentially mix in a 2h BO (he'll play chosen most of the time) and idk, it just ends up being a weird mix that works. But I will have her check this out, it sounds like a lot of fun. The best part about having a target people want to kill more than me is I can use all my healing for them instead of for me so it kinda works out.
We played this setup alot and also quite successfull i think. Chosen/BO/mDoK/WE/Sham/DoK.
It lacks a bit of dps imho, but it is a bit more durable because of the extra heal and the 3 people that can rez.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen