The current state of RvR lake T1 19.06.2014

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Elven
Former Staff

Re: The current state of RvR lake T1 19.06.2014

Post#21 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:41 pm

Yeah, I do. Can't really say on how long things will take to get sorted :)

Ads
Fikatind

Post#22 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:45 pm

Ey. Slayers always looking for death

Frenchtouch03

Post#23 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:46 pm

Woah... I've never known WAR in all its glory... But this video is (Very.) kidding ! Congratulations for the initiative, and I am also interested ! That makes two or three, at least...
Khorba wrote:which does not change the fact that the game is not suitable for anything at this stage .. how much time it will take to bring t1 is liquidity and the ability to play, no longer speak of the remaining tier because it probably will take years, but something you need to start .. ., in comparison with the rate of updates on the server dyoxa and here it's difficult to talk about the progress bar does not even work progress bar so at what stage it really is a game and that is the final goal of the work which a dev team founded ... :?:
What ?

*Take a look forward to Elven*

Is what I can, if Pleaaaaase ?

¤¤¤

Woah... Je n'ai jamais connu WAR dans toute sa splendeur... Mais cette vidéo est (Très.) plaisante ! Bravo pour l'initiative, et je suis aussi intéressé ! Ca en fait deux ou trois, au moins...

Quoi ?

*Jette un regard impatient à Elven*

Est-ce que je peux, s'il-vous-plaîîîît ?
When I talk green is that I have the hate... Or I'm very motivated... But I'm a gay "luron" ​​!
Frenchtouch03, Choppa A... Adventurer. Avenger, dis waz befor', humie !

Elven
Former Staff

Post#24 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:48 pm

Spoiler:
Frenchtouch03 wrote:Woah... I've never known WAR in all its glory... But this video is (Very.) kidding ! Congratulations for the initiative, and I am also interested ! That makes two or three, at least...
Khorba wrote:which does not change the fact that the game is not suitable for anything at this stage .. how much time it will take to bring t1 is liquidity and the ability to play, no longer speak of the remaining tier because it probably will take years, but something you need to start .. ., in comparison with the rate of updates on the server dyoxa and here it's difficult to talk about the progress bar does not even work progress bar so at what stage it really is a game and that is the final goal of the work which a dev team founded ... :?:
What ?

*Take a look forward to Elven*

Is what I can, if Pleaaaaase ?

¤¤¤

Woah... Je n'ai jamais connu WAR dans toute sa splendeur... Mais cette vidéo est (Très.) plaisante ! Bravo pour l'initiative, et je suis aussi intéressé ! Ca en fait deux ou trois, au moins...

Quoi ?

*Jette un regard impatient à Elven*

Est-ce que je peux, s'il-vous-plaîîîît ?
it's a hell of a long way off :lol:

Well, I guess. Prepare for more fail videos of the glorious development the team is doing :D

Frenchtouch03

Post#25 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:52 pm

*slash ; slash ; slash*

And lively team and videos ! I love it !

¤¤¤

*Cogne ; cogne ; cogne*

Et vive l'équipe et les vidéos ! J'adore ça !
When I talk green is that I have the hate... Or I'm very motivated... But I'm a gay "luron" ​​!

Mystriss

Post#26 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:56 pm

Too lazy to bother putting the rest of your abilities on your copious amount of action bars hmmm?

...I wish I wasn't so OCD, I'm gonna end up wasting 20 minutes repopulating my action bars every time I log in before I'll be able actually play >.< I suppose I can put that in place of the time I used to spend populating the auction house every morning heh

Frenchtouch03

Post#27 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:58 pm

Well, me it does not bother me... I am motivated to WAR.

¤¤¤

Bah, moi ça ne me gêne pas... Je suis motivé pour WAR.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#28 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:59 pm

Mystriss wrote:Too lazy to bother putting the rest of your abilities on your copious amount of action bars hmmm?

...I wish I wasn't so OCD, I'm gonna end up wasting 20 minutes repopulating my action bars every time I log in before I'll be able actually play >.< I suppose I can put that in place of the time I used to spend populating the auction house every morning heh
Not got many abilities and they also disappear from the hot bar when you log off :P so yeah lazy :D

Hopefully will be fixed sometime soon, so we don't have to do it every time ;)

Ads
Gagaddon

Post#29 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:55 am

hi, about guild creation , could not find the ncp , they are not in place people saying , saw a destro ncp in rvr , last day . ty

Elven
Former Staff

Post#30 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:04 am

Gagaddon wrote:hi, about guild creation , could not find the ncp , they are not in place people saying , saw a destro ncp in rvr , last day . ty
The guild registrars are not standing still. Not sure what's causing it.