If you could change/add ONE thing to the game

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

User avatar
boris20
Posts: 14

Re: If you could change/add ONE thing to the game

Post#31 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:31 pm

overhaul choppas...
Choppa - Borazz

Ads
dansari
Posts: 2477

Re: If you could change/add ONE thing to the game

Post#32 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:33 pm

Zaxxond wrote:I would add a 30 sec immunity timer for slows after you've been hit with an ability that slows your speed.

Edit wording. I'm a BW. What do you expect.
I don't even want that extreme. Diminishing returns on the same slow ability would be enough: 50% effectiveness if hit in the next 5s by the same ability that slows, 25%, 12.5%, 6.25%, 3.125%...
<Salt Factory>

Dansarann / SW
Dansaram / RP
Dansaren / BW
Dansarii / Eng
Dansari / WH

User avatar
Aurandilaz
Posts: 1666

Re: If you could change/add ONE thing to the game

Post#33 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:57 pm

Kragg wrote:
Aurandilaz wrote:My Sorc needs a Dark Pegasus

otherwise I'm pretty ok

and my little gobbo would be totally happy if he could ride a spider :D
Night Gobbo? :mrgreen:
Spider would be lovely, but main source of grumbling for me is trying to park a dinosaur in a tiny bush and hoping its head and tail don't always stick out... :(
Some Dark Elf NPCs ride Dark Horses, would be lovely to have those.

User avatar
Zaxxond
Legacy RR80
Posts: 374

Re: If you could change/add ONE thing to the game

Post#34 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:00 pm

dansari wrote:
Zaxxond wrote:I would add a 30 sec immunity timer for slows after you've been hit with an ability that slows your speed.

Edit wording. I'm a BW. What do you expect.
I don't even want that extreme. Diminishing returns on the same slow ability would be enough: 50% effectiveness if hit in the next 5s by the same ability that slows, 25%, 12.5%, 6.25%, 3.125%...

An RDPS can only dream. Dan, you are a dream killer.
Image

dansari
Posts: 2477

Re: If you could change/add ONE thing to the game

Post#35 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:23 pm

Zaxxond wrote:
dansari wrote:
Zaxxond wrote:I would add a 30 sec immunity timer for slows after you've been hit with an ability that slows your speed.

Edit wording. I'm a BW. What do you expect.
I don't even want that extreme. Diminishing returns on the same slow ability would be enough: 50% effectiveness if hit in the next 5s by the same ability that slows, 25%, 12.5%, 6.25%, 3.125%...
An RDPS can only dream. Dan, you are a dream killer.
A man has many names
<Salt Factory>

Dansarann / SW
Dansaram / RP
Dansaren / BW
Dansarii / Eng
Dansari / WH

User avatar
verterdegete
Posts: 27

Re: If you could change/add ONE thing to the game

Post#36 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:24 pm

Remove the Korean face options from the character creator.

User avatar
DokB
Legacy RR80
Posts: 483

Re: If you could change/add ONE thing to the game

Post#37 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:54 pm

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote:Cosmetic appearance incentive rewards only attainable through 6v6
This
GodlessCrom wrote:Cosmetic appearance awards available only through forum **** posting.
Also this.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 5506
Contact:

Re: If you could change/add ONE thing to the game

Post#38 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:09 am

You already get a special title and a different color on your name for **** posting on the forums. What more do you people want from us...
Image
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
User avatar
DokB
Legacy RR80
Posts: 483

Re: If you could change/add ONE thing to the game

Post#39 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:11 am

wargrimnir wrote:You already get a special title and a different color on your name for **** posting on the forums. What more do you people want from us...
In game rewards that isn’t a free vacation to the moon?
Quality shitposting takes a lot of effort you know..
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

User avatar
GodlessCrom
Suspended
Posts: 1297

Re: If you could change/add ONE thing to the game

Post#40 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:30 am

verterdegete wrote:Remove the Korean face options from the character creator.
Huh? There is a Korean option? Am confused
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: scatterthewinds and 25 guests