Recent Topics

Ads

high ranks in t1

Let's talk about... everything else
Sulorie

Re: high ranks in t1

Post#31 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:01 pm

Druin wrote:You used to turn into a chicken the second you hit lvl16, so something doesn't work correctly.

Also, there were lvl24 people running around...
In normal zone fight, even with a lot kills you don't get so many ranks. The xp ticks at BO must be off. I mean why you get 1k+ xp per tick, when in all other tiers you get significantly less?
Dying is no option.

Ads
Aldmhac

Post#32 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:09 pm

Hargrim wrote:Ok, I will cap players in RvR in T1 at 1 XP to level 16. Good enough?
That sounds great. Thanks Hargrim!
-Andrew

Renork

Post#33 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:33 pm

Aldmhac wrote:
Hargrim wrote:Ok, I will cap players in RvR in T1 at 1 XP to level 16. Good enough?
That sounds great. Thanks Hargrim!
Does that mean the change is now 1-16, or do you still have to leave once you hit 16?

Hargrim
Developer

Post#34 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:38 pm

That means I will fix it somehow when I get to it. Probably by chickenizing, as it is the correct way to handle this and was like that before.

Kragg

Post#35 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:33 am

Wam wrote:Destro knew what they was doing... you are in a warband, you are not all "newbies" you can see you have above level 20's in a t1 zone... you know this is wrong but you make excuses to justify the action which is pretty sad

I was there on order side... they was mostly lowbies, many under level 10... (i was exception on lvl 15 rp briefly solo healing for 15-20 mins) about 6-10 order lowbies who tried... vs a warband on destro on top of tower, filled with multiple players who should not of been there just camping / trolling / exploiting the zone

Most of order was afk on flags spread in zone playing as intended

so please spare the heroic sparta last stand stories when you are over twice the size in fight, have the higher ground, have aoe and most importantly intentionally cheating the system... (lvl 16-17 you can think fair enough they just dinged... but 20+ is very excessive and only intentional)

There is alot of whine about r40 vs r 16 (bolstered in t4)... but you had some lvl 4's (fresh no gear) vs groups filled with rank 23's yesterday in a t1 zone and that is just wrong on many levels to newbie's...
Spot on! If you end up there as a level 20+ exploiting the system they deserve a 7 days ban for being a prick. :mrgreen:
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Rordin Brightrune, RR 70 Runepriest
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers