Recent Topics

Ads

New Launcher Issues

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
xarfay

Re: New Launcher Issues

Post#541 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:10 pm

Thx Lesti for da good hint regarding the antivirus exception list.

Ads
Gothkid1972

Post#542 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:10 pm

Kendarin wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:02 pm This is the error I am getting.

Error Downloading updater:
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Devin\Downloads\48295AnnsSoft.TorrentRTFREEPlus_nt3rsdpnc0zyt!App\Downloads (2)\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\miles\mssdolby.flt'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at RoRLauncher.Client.ueA0QCj7yybuy0q2FyR(Object , FileMode , FileAccess )
at RoRLauncher.Client.bncZPfKLC8(Object , Object )

I also DLed the updter and exe from page 4 and still getting stuck on the finally update part and not letting me do anything.
Yep, and now this is what Im getting....I think the RoR Gods hate me....

gildhur

Post#543 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:16 pm

Constant error but can still use the launcher window:

Code: Select all

Error unpacking:
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll' is denied.
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
   at RoRLauncher.MainWindow.Unpack(String fileName)
Plus login server shows yellow (I've done the IP reset steps), update never progresses, and this pops up:

Code: Select all

Error Downloading updater:
System.Net.WebException: An exception occurred during a WebClient request. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\RoRUpdater.exe' is denied.
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFileAsync(Uri address, String fileName, Object userToken)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Ardenax

Post#544 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:40 am

I'm getting the error: "Could not download file from server. (patchui.dll)"

I downloaded the Yali's game folder files from the news which fixed the war.exe download error, but I don't see how this one is fixed anywhere.

psychedoomelic

Post#545 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:59 am

downloading ...manifest
verifying 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Could not download file from server. (WAR-64.exe)

Staros3

Post#546 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:08 am

Hey! Finally got the whole patch (at least I thought) to finish and launched the game. It brought me to a completely blank character select screen with no characters and no option to make any new ones. So I restarted the game, I hear the cinematic audio, but the screen is black. So I skip it and the screen remains black with nothing going on. Restarting again, aaaand I got this:
Disconnected from server. Error: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginReceive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at RoRLauncher.Client.k4avtHjZvHLXgkdphSd(Object , Object , Int32 , Int32 , SocketFlags , Object , Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.BeginReceive()
at RoRLauncher.Client.nYN3HMwcp0MHFoyEbTY()
at RoRLauncher.Client.aTeZhtuHK8(Object )

I've also been getting "Could not download file from server. (WAR-64.exe)" from launcher.

Any current solutions?
Thanks a bunch!

EDIT: Yeah, all I'm getting now is the "Could not download file from server. (WAR-64.exe)". Can't login. Every time I restart it makes me Download the "Manifest" Along with several other things.
Last edited by Staros3 on Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

Fouabom

Post#547 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:00 am

psychedoomelic wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:59 am downloading ...manifest
verifying 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Getting the same thing. By typing my password in and just hitting enter instead of waiting for the manifest situation it places me into the game, but I get the black screen with the cinematic playing in the back. If I press ESC the game just stays black until I manually exit. I've gotten as far as seeing the actual game once through repitition, but there was no place to make a new character. Only things available were edit settings/view the cinematic/watch credits so I hit the exit button. Havent been able to get that again since.

Edit: You can get into the game after the error (WAR-64.exe) is displayed in the launcher by hitting enter in the password area after filling it in. There isn't much to see, but atleast you can configure settings for whenever this is fixed.
Last edited by Fouabom on Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Staros3

Post#548 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:02 am

Fouabom wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:00 am
verifying 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Getting the same thing. By typing my password in and just hitting enter instead of waiting for the manifest situation it places me into the game, but I get the black screen with the cinematic playing in the back. If I press ESC the game just stays black until I manually exit. I've gotten as far as seeing the actual game once through repitition, but there was no place to make a new character. Only things available were edit settings/view the cinematic/watch credits so I hit the exit button. Havent been able to get that again since.
Exact same here. Glad this seems to be re-occurring with others as well and not too major.

Ads
WeezerAnt

Post#549 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:38 am

Please help with new launcher. Keep getting error "COULD NOT DOWNLOAD FILE FROM SERVER.(WAR-64.exe) Help please! Errors in middle of new update

WeezerAnt

Post#550 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:10 am

verifying 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Im Getting the same Error with WAR-64 .exe any fix???