Recent Topics

Ads

Preorder items

Let's talk about... everything else
GrimgorkEisenpelz

Re: Preorder items

Post#11 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:04 pm

I think I still have about 20 unpainted metal 6ed thunderers in my drawer - if you're interested?
--- Sollomir, RP --- Pulledborc, BW --- Lottomir, IB --- Twegg, ENG
--- Qaffir, SL --- Icke, KotBS --- Qivu, SM --- Qaffur, WP

Ads
memison

Post#12 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:45 pm

mogt wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:56 am i think that is no option for this preorder items, why you want that?? this game have better items as this preorder, in my opinion is hard work to implemented,
What about the exclusive customisation options? No other way to get them, just unique looks for characters who’ll never be created. Seems like such a waste.

Darks63

Post#13 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:12 pm

Devs could always add them as rewards for more minor bug reports.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

catholicism198

Post#14 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:17 pm

memison wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:45 pm
mogt wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:56 am i think that is no option for this preorder items, why you want that?? this game have better items as this preorder, in my opinion is hard work to implemented,
What about the exclusive customisation options? No other way to get them, just unique looks for characters who’ll never be created. Seems like such a waste.
GMs+ have access to them.
I think Ade, and ex-gm, used to run with the Dark Elf collector's edition model.

If they made them accessible, everyone would be running them. Everyone.

memison

Post#15 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:07 pm

catholicism198 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:17 pm
memison wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:45 pm
GMs+ have access to them.
I think Ade, and ex-gm, used to run with the Dark Elf collector's edition model.

If they made them accessible, everyone would be running them. Everyone.
Is that a bad thing? If they were lumped in with the rest of the choices, I think they wouldn’t be exclusive. Just alternate options.

Arteker616

Post#16 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:53 am

Alandrian wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:51 am I still have 4 unopened, sealed Collector's Editions sitting in my wardrobe. When WAR originally came out I was sure it would be the next WoW, so I bought 4 collector's editions at launch to re-sell later on for mega profits (plus one for myself).

Alas, it was not to be. I still don't understand why WAR failed. At launch in September 2008 there was something like 1 million players and 70 servers if I recall correctly. Less than a year later the pop had dropped to something like 50k with less than 10 servers open. Why did everyone leave? What a shame.
is a long history. basicly, the game was a total fiasco, very bad balance, excesive aoe used on late stages of the game did not just clog most user players , but made the game not very fun to be played.

war lost more than 1/3 on the first 6 months of his life due to alot factors, the deathkneel did came when Wow launched his most succesfull expansion to date wich was wotlk,
After that it was game over for war .

Darks63

Post#17 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:17 am

Just think if they delayed the launch till 3 months after wotlk instead of releasing before it.

Valarion

Post#18 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:18 am

Darks63 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:18 am There was a little bonfire that restored health when not in combat which sped up out of combat regen a bit.
Dont forget the anniversary items? like the mailbox you could drop anywhere too.

Even with all the shortcomings of this game, I still cant understand the huge population decline. It was and STILL is the best damn rvr game out (ok maybe tied with DAoC2), but far better pvp than Wow is. It wasnt really that much more buggy or imbalanced or unpolished or exploitable compared to some other games Ive played. Vanguard, SWG, SWTor, UO, Everquest, Rift etc.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

Ads
Darks63

Post#19 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:42 pm

Valarion wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:18 am
Darks63 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:18 am There was a little bonfire that restored health when not in combat which sped up out of combat regen a bit.
Dont forget the anniversary items? like the mailbox you could drop anywhere too.

Even with all the shortcomings of this game, I still cant understand the huge population decline. It was and STILL is the best damn rvr game out (ok maybe tied with DAoC2), but far better pvp than Wow is. It wasnt really that much more buggy or imbalanced or unpolished or exploitable compared to some other games Ive played. Vanguard, SWG, SWTor, UO, Everquest, Rift etc.
rvr players are a minority in the mmo community. Most mmo players seem to just want to rush to end game, get top gear, and then be done till the next expac.