Something unfair about the classes

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sigimund

Re: Something unfair about the classes

Post#41 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:19 am

Who does the DPS-tank guard?

Ads
Chinesehero

Post#42 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:37 am

Sigimund wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:19 am Who does the DPS-tank guard?
:D :D :D

Foomy44

Post#43 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:01 am

kauyon1 wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:29 am
Foomy44 wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:35 am SW, SM M1. I was pouncing into keeps during sieges on my SM b4 melee SH was ever a thing.
Well, you might have been the only SM doing it before SHs, because for the rest of the SM it's an M2.
Yeah that
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

DanielWinner

Post#44 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:02 am

It’s all good but, I hope, you understand that simple whining, complaining w/o any evidences and decent game knowledge aka from pug perspective won’t be relevant.
You’d better not try to manipulate the balance or other sides of the game through that.

Want something to be changed?
- You are welcome to record things and post them here so everyone could judge if anything is really overperforming. Of course, you must keep in mind that it should come from an organized gameplay.
- Structure your posts properly so people could get your point. No one will value your feedback if it looks like a wall of unreadable text or wet handkerchief.
- And the best way is proposals. That part of the forum is not only for “buff-rework” threads, you can also discuss possible tweaks and even nerfs (be ready to prove your point on that matter). Follow the rules of Balance Forum and show us your vision.

Unless you follow these advices, be ready to not be noticed.

Want to whine/banter/jibber-jabber and never get a proper response?
You are welcome to enjoy that. Just don’t cross the line. Keep it civil.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

bichka

Post#45 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:57 am

whine is never stop here, because classes is never was and (i hope) never will be mirrored.
all order/destro whiners i suggest to play a week as destro/order and vice versa. Especially read advice/general and their points of whine. I hope you found it funny, because you can read almost same sentences about opposite side.

Abubu76

Post#46 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:18 am

Choppa pull should work with los, like any other teleport.

I've been pulled from top keep to ground floor.
I've been pulled into walls and doors, seeing Choppas abusing position. And if you are dead inside a destruction keep, you can't be ressed.
Seen wall of tanks get pulled randomly under stairs by choppas, so defending at top floor is almost impossible as order.

As a slayer, rampage is very good against melees , but we lose all our damage bonus while using it... So it's not game breaking and not game changing RvR / SC. I don't mind that choppas get the equivalent of Rampage, but give us the same aoe random pull tool.

bichka

Post#47 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:43 am

>lose all our damage bonus
during 20s of rampage i am pretty sure that your rage will return pretty fast.

nebelwerfer

Post#48 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:55 am

bichka wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:43 am >lose all our damage bonus
during 20s of rampage i am pretty sure that your rage will return pretty fast.

Takes 5 to get yellow, 15 seconds to get red. It takes a bit of planning tbh!

Ads
Bozzax

Post#49 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:59 am

Tactic?
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Infinity

Post#50 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:03 am

Chinesehero wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:16 pm In double XP days, almost destro control 70% of the SC
I admit Destro more professional player.
But I need point out the unbalance of the classes

1) Destro have 3 classes can pull now while order only 2 classes. Chopa is crazy OP. Anyone can answer that?
2) SH can do melee or range. high def, can jump can escape can punt. Any function u can say SH can have it. What class in order can do that???

Someone would say lion OP, but if u compare with SH. Lion just more jumping. But not the power. SH contains anything

Another thing is that why nerf my SM? I feel it is nerf after I am back. Not only the debuff nerf but also the bubble.
I hope make some changes. If order lose because of the technique to play, no one blame, in my point of view, some unfair balance there
As someone who queued a lot with you over the weekend on your rank 3x melee WP, I have to say it was more than just class imbalance that caused Order to lose SCs back to back. Namely a lot of SCs saw 50%+ of the Order side underlevelled or with rank 40s in blue/green gear hoping to take advantage of the 2x rates, on top of the well-known issues of too many DPS healers/backliners, going up against all-40 set gear melee trains supported by several healers. As we found out, a team of bricks looking to be carried who immediately wipe and earn no kills or points is only doubling a score of 0. I agree the Choppa pull is too strong, but the issue with Order PuG SCs is that defeat is decided well before class imbalances even need to be considered due to individual power level discrepancies and team comp issues.