Patch Notes 02/02/2019

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer, Language Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
rmpl
Posts: 766

Re: Patch Notes 02/02/2019

Post#11 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:40 pm

Great change to You Wot!, BOs will no longer face the issue of being unable to use their defensive ability due to the fact that there's no enemy within 30ft of them and now it can be used to help you escape since it doesn't require a target in front of you.

Buff to Rock'Ard is very welcome, it will definitely help BOs with their rotation. Having another skill for switching plans without the need of a target is very valuable (you can for example have Da Best Plan! ready without hitting any targets, which is AMAZING because you can stun someone without wasting time) and I'm extremely glad it was mirrored.

Having access to both Down Ya Go! and reworked Rock'Ard as well as You Wot!, with its new changes, definitely closed the gap between SM and BO.

Ads
User avatar
Minipuce
Posts: 10

Re: Patch Notes 02/02/2019

Post#12 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:41 pm

gebajger wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:37 pm
So...some ppl thought dps shamy was too bursty (based on a 6v6 event) , and you nerf dps AM while leaving dps shamy intact.
Is it just me not seeing the logic in this?
Same question ... i don't get it.
Minipuce, 86 RP - Minilune, 81 AM - Minibulle, 65 WP
DAMMAZ KRON

gebajger
Posts: 111

Re: Patch Notes 02/02/2019

Post#13 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:44 pm

Sulorie wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:39 pm
gebajger wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:37 pm
So...some ppl thought dps shamy was too bursty (based on a 6v6 event) , and you nerf dps AM while leaving dps shamy intact.
Is it just me not seeing the logic in this?
Probably just on oversight but I still don't get the reasoning behind it. I wish they would at least move snare back on 5 points.
Pretty much everything has been reverted and its now worse than before (pond being higher up in isha)
Rioz

User avatar
Razielhell
Former Staff
Posts: 1218
Contact:

Re: Patch Notes 02/02/2019

Post#14 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:00 pm

For anyone that War Report doesn't show up when you first log in the game or you either can't find the button on the minimap, i got a solution for you. Hit ESC > Keymapping > Windows > Set a key for War Report Window (i set mine to J) > Hit Save button > Hit the key that you registered and now you should see War Report Window popped on your screen and also the Scroll button will appear on your minimap.
* Looks like an option from General tab interferes. Esc > User Settings > General > Tutorial and Help Tips > Uncheck Hide Advanced Windows Until Needed.
Last edited by Razielhell on Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

User avatar
abodam
Posts: 122

Re: Patch Notes 02/02/2019

Post#15 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:11 pm

Sulorie wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:36 pm
Can some dev explain, why dps sham/am have to put 10 points into a healing mastery to get an aoe snare as your only tool to keep enemies away from your squishy class and additionally you lose silence in right path and now on top of it faster dmg ticks on channel cast are lost too?
Compared to live server you have worse lifetaps, no silence, less dmg, less debuff and all for no clear reason. Please comment on your reasoning for all those changes as I miss your direction and want to understand it. :)
There are RDPS without ranged snare, or silence, or both. At least you have option to spec for one. Get use to it mate.
Magus / BG

Sulorie
Posts: 4132

Re: Patch Notes 02/02/2019

Post#16 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:13 pm

abodam wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:11 pm
Sulorie wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:36 pm
Can some dev explain, why dps sham/am have to put 10 points into a healing mastery to get an aoe snare as your only tool to keep enemies away from your squishy class and additionally you lose silence in right path and now on top of it faster dmg ticks on channel cast are lost too?
Compared to live server you have worse lifetaps, no silence, less dmg, less debuff and all for no clear reason. Please comment on your reasoning for all those changes as I miss your direction and want to understand it. :)
There are RDPS without ranged snare, or silence, or both. At least you have option to spec for one. Get use to it mate.
Those rdps have aoe stagger, range knockback with short cast time, melee snare and knockdown, so your argument is pretty weak.
Dying is no option.

User avatar
schmutz
Posts: 13

Re: Patch Notes 02/02/2019

Post#17 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:16 pm

Awesome patch!

User avatar
Gangan
Posts: 456

Re: Patch Notes 02/02/2019

Post#18 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:25 pm

Nice to see some shooty squig love 😁 curious how the pet-changes turn out, too
Help translating RoR! click me


Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 50+ Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 55+ Drengur - WP 60+
Iznogoud - Sham 40+ Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+
originating from Drakenwald

Ads
User avatar
fagio1989
Posts: 18

Re: Patch Notes 02/02/2019

Post#19 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:28 pm

Facevate i furbi con l'AM dps eh? Ora prendetevela nel bucio

User avatar
nebelwerfer
Legacy RR80
Posts: 351

Re: Patch Notes 02/02/2019

Post#20 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:30 pm

Sulorie wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:36 pm
Can some dev explain, why dps sham/am have to put 10 points into a healing mastery to get an aoe snare as your only tool to keep enemies away from your squishy class and additionally you lose silence in right path and now on top of it faster dmg ticks on channel cast are lost too?
Compared to live server you have worse lifetaps, no silence, less dmg, less debuff and all for no clear reason. Please comment on your reasoning for all those changes as I miss your direction and want to understand it. :)
The thing is that isn't your only tool to kite. If you are HEALING it sure is, because your aoe punt is not reliable at all. It makes sense to me :mrgreen:

I suggest you stock up on pots and use flee more often :)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Theoren and 5 guests