Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
berneke91

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#491 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:39 pm

Anyway to stop making bar 3 permanently dissapearing?
Jucka Skullcrusher - Blorc RR8X
Melwin Smelwin - SH RR8X
Juckanizer - Mara RR7X
Demagoguery - Zealot RR40
Juckalainen - DoK RR40
Choptastic - Choppa RR4X

Ads
Vrael

Post#492 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:31 pm

Is there a way to hide/move the small square map?

Caffeine

Post#493 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:00 pm

Vrael wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:31 pm Is there a way to hide/move the small square map?
See this post
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6371&start=420#p327439
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

MBDfDoc

Post#494 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:30 pm

So I've been trying to redo my UI since I dislike the default. This one looks nice but I can't move the enemy unit frame around in game? Friendly Target and my own unit frame move fine but my enemy target shows up but won't move.

Any reason why or am I missing something? It's to the right of my character and when I go into the layout editor there's no option to drag it around.

Edit: saw your post about the mini map and using Vectors. Didn't know about Vectors. It's a little different but works. Thanks for all your effort over the years in this post :)

LordAgamus

Post#495 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:37 pm

I might try this UI, looks pretty good. Do you extract it to the Add Ons folder or the RoR base folder? And when we copy the preset, where do we put it? Same folder?

Caffeine

Post#496 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:39 am

LordAgamus wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:37 pm I might try this UI, looks pretty good. Do you extract it to the Add Ons folder or the RoR base folder? And when we copy the preset, where do we put it? Same folder?
Interface and User folders from VinyUI45.zip should be extracted in to RoR game folder. Presets are copied in to the same folder they are in, just don't forget to rename them :)
Last edited by Caffeine on Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Caffeine

Post#497 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:39 am

Updated to 4.5

Tank layout (both factions) has been cleaned up to provide more clear space. Default windows for warband and scenario groups have been re-enabled and scaled down.

- Added GeS.
- Added Tether.

Special thanks goes out to Rayzr for his help with testing and his limitless patience.
Based on the original by Sullemunk from 2016 that was never published: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv6m1Zaycg8. As always big thanks to Sulle for his work and his help with troubleshooting.

Tether is an addon that uses guard swap information provided by GeS to visualize the guard ability. When you guard someone Tether will draw a line between you and your guardee that is color-coded by effective guard distance. If you are guarded as a dps or a healer Tether will draw a line to the closest tank (this will only work with tanks who are running my GeS addon + my GeS settings).

An example of what that looks like from a dps PoV: Origin anchor can be dragged and dropped without opening layout editor. Vertical offset of target anchor can be adjusted with a config window that can be brought up with this macro:

Code: Select all

/script teather.showConfig()
GeS has been modified to watermark chat messages in order to avoid other addons such as ThinkOutLoud messing with Tether. For this reason stock GeS addon from sources other than my UI pack will not work with my version of Tether. Additionally, some throttle constants have been lowered to make GeS more responsive to quick guard swaps. All other features in GeS except chat feedback have been disabled as they are not necessary for Tether to function.

At the moment there is a known issue with GeS where in some cases of extremely fast guard swaps GeS fails to write a chat message. I plan to look in to this at some undetermined point in the future.

- Added Friends.
Friends is an addon that notifies you when someone in your group gets a kill or dies. This event is also logged to chat. Messages written by Friends are a part of "Say" chat filter and are only visible to you.
- "Killed by" window in Enemy is now OFF by default.
- TextLog option in Deathblow2 is now OFF by default.

- Added an option to print guild reports in Warboard_ZonePOP.
- Warboard_ZonePOP will now show fort zones by default.

- HideBar has been rewritten to be less resistant to setting changes.
It is now possible to painlessly reset visibility of all bars by running this command:

/script HideBar.ForceOff()
- Added HealAll.
HealAll is an addon that saves you a click when you need to heal your death penalty debuff. You can now simply right click on a Healer NPC and he will automatically heal you, assuming you have enough money.

- Buffhead fix by Scarfax has been merged in to my running version of Buffhead. Does wonders for client stability during RvR.
See: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=30050&hilit=buffhead+fix#p341307
- Some minor additions to Always hide list in Buffhead (order DPS profile).
- Effect fading in Buffhead has been enabled to fix the issue of gaps in effect chains.
- LibGroup is now a separate addon instead of being a hidden module in Buffhead.
- Statdoll window will now correctly remember its position after the client is restarted.
- String concatenation in WSCT has been turned OFF for better performance.
- Textures that are shared by LibSharedAssets library will no longer load multiple times by different addons.
- Changed Amethyst texture to "Smoothv2".

As we gently tip over the 100k views mark I think it's a good time to thank everyone who stuck with my UI pack over the years.
Your appreciation and support mean a lot.

Also Convert.
Last edited by Caffeine on Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caffeine

Post#498 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:10 pm

berneke91 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:39 pm Anyway to stop making bar 3 permanently dissapearing?
If you're still having issues with HideBar I suggest you grab the latest version of HideBar from 4.5 archive. You can use

/script HideBar.ForceOff()
command to make all bars visible without the hassle of layout editor.

Ads
Stickzy
Game Artist

Post#499 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:17 pm

Awesome stuff with the GeS. Looking forward to check it out. Thanks!

Takkun

Post#500 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:29 pm

How do you move Action Bar #4 in default layout?
It doesn't show up in layout editor.