Recent Topics

Ads

Phanlanx and the old days....

Let's talk about... everything else
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Phanlanx and the old days....

Post#11 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:52 pm

Grolar wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:18 pm I tried ESO, but it was missing something for me. Nice graphics though, but graphics aren't everything for me. I thought I saw him over the weekend. A guild called Pain and Pleasure. Looked like him and they played like Phalanx
He sent me a message a couple weeks ago, lifted his ban. He's been playing off and on without any issues. Nice long break seems to change peoples desire to rattle the cage I suppose.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Grolar

Post#12 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:35 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:52 pm He sent me a message a couple weeks ago, lifted his ban. He's been playing off and on without any issues. Nice long break seems to change peoples desire to rattle the cage I suppose.
Good deal.
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?

Zaxxond

Post#13 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:46 am

Hao is like the Children of Dune verision of Maud'Dib. He went out to the desert, got tired of spice and riding the Shai Halud of ESO and came back to be the hero that the Destro realm needs.

The only question for Hao, does he have enough left in the tank to make a difference? I think he does.

bananasquid

Post#14 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:17 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:52 pm
Grolar wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:18 pm I tried ESO, but it was missing something for me. Nice graphics though, but graphics aren't everything for me. I thought I saw him over the weekend. A guild called Pain and Pleasure. Looked like him and they played like Phalanx
He sent me a message a couple weeks ago, lifted his ban. He's been playing off and on without any issues. Nice long break seems to change peoples desire to rattle the cage I suppose.
ive been trying to the discord but im running into issues and cant figure out how to pm you...plz halp

Nidwin

Post#15 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:18 pm

Zaxxond wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:46 am Hao is like the Children of Dune verision of Maud'Dib. He went out to the desert, got tired of spice and riding the Shai Halud of ESO and came back to be the hero that the Destro realm needs.

The only question for Hao, does he have enough left in the tank to make a difference? I think he does.
That's not very flattering for Hao, whoever he is, as Paul Atreides is an imbecile, megalomaniac and a coward. :lol:
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#16 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:43 pm

bananasquid wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:17 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:52 pm [quote

ive been trying to the discord but im running into issues and cant figure out how to pm you...plz halp
Create discord account on their website.
Install discord and login
Click the link in the forums to join our discord
Send me a message to get verified

What step are you stuck on?
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Collateral

Post#17 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:12 am

It was good while it lasted. Had its ups and downs, drama and everything else that ror has to offer. But I will definitely remeber it as golden days for me. Phalanx showed what a bunch of average, layed back players can do when organized to a tight-knit warband. Sure we did our share of trolling and what not, but you gotta break the monotony sometimes. Many hated us and despised us, but they also feared us ;D

But yea the guild is gone pretty much. I did see Hao online some time ago, but it doesn't seem like he has any motives to play again. As I said in another thread, there is no point anymore for such hardcore guilds to play on the server. Rvr is a zerg, 2 blobs chasing each other. Wish to see some changes to the tiers again. But anyway.

All that begins, must end.