Recent Topics

Ads

WP Invader set

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
sargeraz69

WP Invader set

Post#1 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:55 pm

Hello everyone i just completed the invader set of WP after a lot of Forts and 0 gold bags :D and i would like to give a feedback about it:

First the jewelry 2% reduce chance to be parried as you can see below i am pretty sure that this should be reduction of being critically hit or reduced amour penetration.

The 6 piece bonus absolve I - On direct heal 5% chance to remove a Hex, Curse or Ailment of your heal target is not working.

I tried to clean the envenomed fangs ailment of Blood Stalker mob in High pass WC and acidic spit hex of slavering in the PQ The Foitid Plains ( CH10 ) and it is not working, i tried for a good 10 minutes in each mob all the direct healing skills that i have and also the hots.

In my opinion this bonus is a little weak maybe if it was 10~15% chance to proc would be better, 5% is like 1 time every 3 full cast group heal with full group in a totally random way, i would exchange this for the 5 piece bonus Reactionary of Conqueror set or Imperative Spirit of Vanquiser set.

The 7 piece bonus Power of righteousness - all your path of salvation skills have a 10% chance to increase the power of your heals by 12% for 10 seconds is working but only with direct heals, skills like healing hand and pious restoration will not proc this bonus and you cant refresh it so this will only proc if you do not have the buff, i think it is ok the way it is now do not need to change other way this could be a little too good.

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this kind of feedback if it is not i apologize.

Silverhand

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: WP Invader set

Post#2 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:56 pm

948 willpower?!

sargeraz69

Post#3 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:16 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:56 pm 948 willpower?!
Yes sir i do not use armor talisman as everyone else :lol: , with potion i will be over 1000 willpower.

Bobbiom

Post#4 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:43 am

sargeraz69 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:16 pm
Yes sir i do not use armor talisman as everyone else :lol: , with potion i will be over 1000 willpower.
Good man! keep it that way. What good is a healer if he can't save his friends?

wachlarz

Post#5 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:57 am

Bobbiom wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:43 am
Why most of healers stack willpower ? U play pve and U are not targeted by mobs? All enemy dps wanna kill healers first. Any reason to be glass healer ? Dead healers dont heal.

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#6 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:22 am

Healing hand is not in path of salvation. And pious restoration should proc it
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Panodil

Post#7 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:20 am

All healing procs lin the game only procs on direct heal even if it dont say so in tooltip.
Nice willpower, full willpower works if doing wb and have good position.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Synacy

Post#8 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:29 am

wachlarz wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:57 am

Why most of healers stack willpower ? U play pve and U are not targeted by mobs? All enemy dps wanna kill healers first. Any reason to be glass healer ? Dead healers dont heal.
That's my mindset as well, as a dead healer is no healer at all. As for Destruction, most WLs, SWs, and WHs focus the back-line healers and so if we're leaped on and DoTted throughout RvR or within a Scenario, we focus more on keeping ourselves up rather than our teammates. I think OP is intimidated by the expense of Mastersmith talismans... Knowing his build is full heal, that's a BLB/WB cycle away from death, from a WE...

H/C, of course full Willpower talismans isn't bad if a proper premade group is set up to keep him alive. Healers aren't the only ones that can keep a group alive, as it takes a group to keep the healer alive as well, rather than mindless slashing and bashing about without paying mind to the backline.
Yeah, I used to be that witch elf named Fun

Ads
DirkDaring

Post#9 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:40 am

i always had 3 sets of gear , 1 for RvR heal set with 2 wounds tails, and rest armor, to get over 8k wounds with grace buff, and around 700 wp, 1 set for pve dung, with willpower/wounds, and a dps set for when goofing around, or farming mats .

Nidwin

Post#10 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:59 am

wachlarz wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:57 am

Go ahead,
tell them also how to make coffee like a real pro, poop and pee like a real pro and be a first class jerk like the real pros.

And why not let people stuff and play their toons like they want without having to deal with your useless and arrogant comments.
You see, I can be as constructive and an anirmal like you.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]