[Dev] White Lion proposal

For full discussion of selected topics.

Moderators: Balance Forum Mod, Developer, Management, Game Master, Community Manager, Moderator, Web Developer

User avatar
shaggyboomboom
Posts: 1230

Re: [Dev] White Lion proposal

Post#101 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:05 pm

You forgot that M1 root can be broken via any root break (M2 FM, juggernaut, dps anti snare). ChCh can’t be escaped like that.
Image

Ads
User avatar
Tesq
Suspended
Posts: 5346

Re: [Dev] White Lion proposal

Post#102 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:28 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:05 pm
You forgot that M1 root can be broken via any root break (M2 FM, juggernaut, dps anti snare). ChCh can’t be escaped like that.
wl/mara m1:
last 10 sec (/)
range ( +)
do 900 dmg ( + )
can be "remove" by 60 cd skill (-)
dont block user on spot ( + )

tanks ChCh:
last 10 sec ( /)
no dmg ( - )
melee ( - )
cant be remove ( + )
block tank on spot ( - )

3 malus vs 1 man..... in live it was 5 sec till 1.4.7 ninja buff... come tell me Chch is not more risk than mara/wl m1 ... it's been like 5 years this is getting defended for not real balance reason. The only 10 sec root should be chch, it will also make s+b mroe relevant in sc than what are now because is jsut too much risky with a 2h.
Image

-"Loop warned into oblivion" --> smell like chaosy enought :D
-Nazgul--> ambitious but rubbish, cit Blast :D
-GMs --> dosent matter what they say not, they get offend by colors so watch out plebs! :D

User avatar
Stophy22
Posts: 199

Re: [Dev] White Lion proposal

Post#103 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:12 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 1:27 pm
Stophy22 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:58 am


My friends a RR6x and I play a RR58 BG. Whenever I’ve given an example it’s been from the POV of my BG. I’m not talking about my other characters from my signature but even if that were the case isn’t RoR supposed to hold the ideal of no giant gear creep between rank 40s? Meaning a fresh RR40 and a RR80 should be able to comfortably brawl, with the advantage going to the RR80 of course...

Plus just to make something clear a class shouldn’t be able to “one shot” another class regardless of the difference in gear. There should be options to Counterplay. Maybe it’s an unpopular opinion...

On my BG I handle WLs pretty well, but I will never win. 2 rotations of CS and FO tears through 8k hp and 4.5k armor pretty easily. Also sporting a 0% chance to be crit. Not sure what I’m doing wrong maybe I’ll figure it out soon but my damage just doesn’t compare or give me an opportunity to kill the lion. KD and exile at 100 hate to break combat so they decide to kill another target is really the only option.


Sorry for slight derail:

I'm sorry, but with 8khp and 4.5k armor you should be able to handle WLs very, very well if you are spec'd/geared appropriately (self-heal is mandatory if you insist on talking about 1v1, and you might want to try out a Malice/Anguish spec).

Being able to kill undergeared/lowlvld players within a few GCDs isn't exclusive to WL: sure, they can do it better than other classes, but that doesn't mean a high rr Magus/Sorc/BW/Engi/WH/WE can't get similar results against undergeared/lowlvld players.

Aside: I don't know why we are talking about solo experiences to such an extent...
Idk I’m obviously doing something wrong I just get KDd and pass out from suffocation from all the fur clogging my innards. I go self heal of course :)
Image
Knebaru Magus R4x
Brelus Mara R5x
Bunji DoK R4x
Kurodon BG R6x
Dagloin BO R4x

User avatar
xanderous
Posts: 413

Re: [Dev] White Lion proposal

Post#104 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:08 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:05 pm
You forgot that M1 root can be broken via any root break (M2 FM, juggernaut, dps anti snare). ChCh can’t be escaped like that.
Nah i didn't forget i just don't see the point in comparing an M1 to an M2 and DPS don't have juggernaut.
Krantz RR70 Knight Mormonty RR59 IB Vaseryn RR49 SM Starkus RR61 BG Alec RR61 Engie
Corvinus rr60 Chosen Bashgutz RR81 Borc Plagueis RR48 Magus Snaptz RR79 SH

User avatar
DanielWinner
Community Manager
Posts: 723
Contact:

Re: [Dev] White Lion proposal

Post#105 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:30 pm

xanderous wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:08 pm
shaggyboomboom wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:05 pm
You forgot that M1 root can be broken via any root break (M2 FM, juggernaut, dps anti snare). ChCh can’t be escaped like that.
Nah i didn't forget i just don't see the point in comparing an M1 to an M2 and DPS don't have juggernaut.
As an example.
Image

I advise you to stay away from Balance Forum because your statements don’t seem to be thought-out.
This colour is always used for moderation and opinion of the team.

Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha
Image

User avatar
xanderous
Posts: 413

Re: [Dev] White Lion proposal

Post#106 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:40 pm

Spoiler:
DanielWinner wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:30 pm
xanderous wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:08 pm
shaggyboomboom wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:05 pm
You forgot that M1 root can be broken via any root break (M2 FM, juggernaut, dps anti snare). ChCh can’t be escaped like that.
Nah i didn't forget i just don't see the point in comparing an M1 to an M2 and DPS don't have juggernaut.
As an example.
Image

I advise you to stay away from Balance Forum because your statements don’t seem to be thought-out.
So you link one ability that not all DPS classes have access to as your argument :lol:
You forgot about BW/SW/ENGIE/SH/MAGUS/SORCS two of those classes have melee spec options.
Spoiler:
P.s
People can be wrong and make mistakes, thats fine, don't act the c**t over some misguided sense of superiority.
Krantz RR70 Knight Mormonty RR59 IB Vaseryn RR49 SM Starkus RR61 BG Alec RR61 Engie
Corvinus rr60 Chosen Bashgutz RR81 Borc Plagueis RR48 Magus Snaptz RR79 SH

User avatar
Tesq
Suspended
Posts: 5346

Re: [Dev] White Lion proposal

Post#107 » Thu May 16, 2019 10:43 pm

xanderous wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:40 pm
Spoiler:
DanielWinner wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:30 pm
xanderous wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:08 pm


Nah i didn't forget i just don't see the point in comparing an M1 to an M2 and DPS don't have juggernaut.
As an example.
Image

I advise you to stay away from Balance Forum because your statements don’t seem to be thought-out.
So you link one ability that not all DPS classes have access to as your argument :lol:
You forgot about BW/SW/ENGIE/SH/MAGUS/SORCS two of those classes have melee spec options.
Spoiler:
P.s
People can be wrong and make mistakes, thats fine, don't act the c**t over some misguided sense of superiority.
all melee have the same skill just diff names, all caster have m2. point is all are 60 sec CD and as i pointed above it's not the only thing which make m1 mara/wl better than tank champion challenge, actually no one around use it.....
Image

-"Loop warned into oblivion" --> smell like chaosy enought :D
-Nazgul--> ambitious but rubbish, cit Blast :D
-GMs --> dosent matter what they say not, they get offend by colors so watch out plebs! :D

User avatar
xanderous
Posts: 413

Re: [Dev] White Lion proposal

Post#108 » Thu May 16, 2019 10:56 pm

Tesq wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:43 pm
xanderous wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:40 pm
Spoiler:
DanielWinner wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:30 pm


As an example.
Image

I advise you to stay away from Balance Forum because your statements don’t seem to be thought-out.
So you link one ability that not all DPS classes have access to as your argument :lol:
You forgot about BW/SW/ENGIE/SH/MAGUS/SORCS two of those classes have melee spec options.
Spoiler:
P.s
People can be wrong and make mistakes, thats fine, don't act the c**t over some misguided sense of superiority.
all melee have the same skill just diff names, all caster have m2. point is all are 60 sec CD and as i pointed above it's not the only thing which make m1 mara/wl better than tank champion challenge, actually no one around use it.....
Yep, which is why i reckon it would be good to see it removed, given to the tanks or have mara/WL M1 root duration time reduced to 3 - 5 seconds instead.
Krantz RR70 Knight Mormonty RR59 IB Vaseryn RR49 SM Starkus RR61 BG Alec RR61 Engie
Corvinus rr60 Chosen Bashgutz RR81 Borc Plagueis RR48 Magus Snaptz RR79 SH

Ads
User avatar
shaggyboomboom
Posts: 1230

Re: [Dev] White Lion proposal

Post#109 » Thu May 16, 2019 10:58 pm

No one uses ChCh? Ok buddy boy
Image

User avatar
adamthelc
Posts: 628

Re: [Dev] White Lion proposal

Post#110 » Thu May 16, 2019 11:48 pm

xanderous wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:56 pm
Tesq wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:43 pm
xanderous wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:40 pm
Spoiler:
So you link one ability that not all DPS classes have access to as your argument :lol:
You forgot about BW/SW/ENGIE/SH/MAGUS/SORCS two of those classes have melee spec options.
Spoiler:
P.s
People can be wrong and make mistakes, thats fine, don't act the c**t over some misguided sense of superiority.
all melee have the same skill just diff names, all caster have m2. point is all are 60 sec CD and as i pointed above it's not the only thing which make m1 mara/wl better than tank champion challenge, actually no one around use it.....
Yep, which is why i reckon it would be good to see it removed, given to the tanks or have mara/WL M1 root duration time reduced to 3 - 5 seconds instead.
They have talked about reducing the duration of rock clutch to 5 seconds. If that goes through all m1 roots should probably have a similar duration.

You probably dont need to worry about that here though. I think it's their intent to review all the morale abilities. That might be a better place to make your argument.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests