WTB/WTT Herald of Decayed

Buy and sell! Earn money! Spend money!
That's what we want.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Bullen1995

WTB/WTT Herald of Decayed

Post#1 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:17 pm

Hello was was woundering if anyone have Herald of Decayed just laying around somewhere. If so im ready to "buy" or trade for it, Have some items instock including Choppa, Sorc and WE items and some lovers cloaks and much, much more.

you can contact me ingame Charname: Catman
Or just send a pm on the site.

:D

Ads
TenTonHammer

Re: WTB/WTT Herald of Decayed

Post#2 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:06 am

At this point I want to make a request to the devs; everyday we get more and more people posting trade related topics in general discussion there fore I request that there be a new sub forum under community soley for trade related posts if nothing else to remove clutter in general discussion

Now ontopic a chosen Ingame named radiance was selling every lair item for chosen in /ad today, I suggest you can try pming to discuss for herald

Bullen1995

Post#3 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:19 am

TenTonHammer wrote:At this point I want to make a request to the devs; everyday we get more and more people posting trade related topics in general discussion there fore I request that there be a new sub forum under community soley for trade related posts if nothing else to remove clutter in general discussion

Now ontopic a chosen Ingame named radiance was selling every lair item for chosen in /ad today, I suggest you can try pming to discuss for herald

I did before u posted this but he wants tons of lady items for it and my offer wasen't enough. I also made a Request when it comes to trade related topics about 4-5 months Ago. I suggest u PM a dev instead of taking it here.

Bullen1995

Post#4 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:12 pm

ZonderSchaduw wrote:tons of lady items ? for herald ? i think he just wanna other set for other class cause its hes only one choosen and hes bored of tanking looking for some change u know its not guy for u to trade im not shocked he wants 5 items for his decayed cause its important shield for him :P seriously it isnt worth that much how he thinks, skinflayer or direblade or even aspis arent bad to trade for that herald. i hope u will find it Q
Well i def agree Decayed gets switched out with the Dominion shield when lvl 14 is available, Fact im more curious if Decayed is good at all. And yeah my offer was over the top to be honest i guess it saved me from doing a bad deal. I do hope to find someone willing to trade for a more fair deal thanks. :D