Official RoR Discord

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
osirisx69

Re: Official RoR Discord

Post#91 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:11 am

wargrimnir wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:05 pm
Posting messages here doesn't do anything for getting verified. You need to get hold of a staff member while you're in Discord. We are still happy to take people. Read the first post for instructions.
Where do I go if I was banned from the channel?

Ads
madmalky2014

Post#92 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:17 am

Unlikely to use this for the obvious reason of the use of moderation. People are sensible enough not to act like complete clowns on discord. But moderation only increases the chance of you getting a ban by saying something you don't agree with or someone takes offense too. So i think you're own discord channel is to be avoided and there is not an open forum to air you're concern about the project which is unfortunate.

Natherul
Lead Developer

Post#93 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:51 am

madmalky2014 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:17 am
People are sensible enough not to act like complete clowns on discord.
Not everyone is sadly. We have gotten some rather distubing things in the channels as well as me personally in PMs.

Sad that you feel that way overall but to my knowledge nobody have (and should not) been banned from ingame from discord activities. But not having moderation would lead to more of the nastiness that we already had some of.
Lead dev does not mean I´m the best coder around, it just means I have taken on a management role for the devs.
Join the Unofficial IRC
Or the Official Discord
Idrinth´s addon database and client

osirisx69

Post#94 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:22 pm

Natherul wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:51 am
madmalky2014 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:17 am
People are sensible enough not to act like complete clowns on discord.
Not everyone is sadly. We have gotten some rather distubing things in the channels as well as me personally in PMs.

Sad that you feel that way overall but to my knowledge nobody have (and should not) been banned from ingame from discord activities. But not having moderation would lead to more of the nastiness that we already had some of.
That is just it......I honestly have no idea why Me and my son and other son where banned. I only play with them so I do not curse.....I am just wondering what was done?

Pleberian

Post#95 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:17 am

Hello, I've been looking into this game and I've been interested in trying it out and playing it with other people. I play lots of video games, like RPGS, RTS, MOBA + Strategy, but I haven't really tried an MMORPG out seriously yet.

Due to me being inconsistent with my naming schemes, On discord I am listed as Mr. Tye Tass#2797 (Although you guys know me as Pleberian)

Please verify me!

Goliathus

Post#96 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:08 pm

Any chance i can get perm access to discord pls, Discord name is Spooner

gankiskhan

Post#97 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:44 am

I should also like to have access to Discord. I tried messaging people as directed in the original post here and the pinned message there directed but I cannot as I am not a member of the Discord. I'm GankisKhan#1337. Thank you!

rameden

Post#98 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:58 pm

Join the server, wait 10min to be able to post in #general. Ask in general to be added.
Tinks the Engineer: 40/63

Too many alts to count...

Ads
mgsmrcl

Post#99 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:06 am

in game name is mgsmrcl. discord name is hiro26#2709

Hloupak

Post#100 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:38 am

I am Hloupak. Can I be added?