[SW] What role do they fill?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Aebel
Posts: 125

[SW] What role do they fill?

Post#1 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:49 pm

I'm curious to know what SW does that Engi and BW dont, out of the 3 SW seems the least useful to me.

Ads
Sulorie
Posts: 4130

Re: [SW] What role do they fill?

Post#2 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:11 pm

Aebel wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:49 pm
I'm curious to know what SW does that Engi and BW dont, out of the 3 SW seems the least useful to me.
Useful for what? Not all classes are equally good in every aspect.
Dying is no option.

User avatar
Rumpel
Posts: 137

Re: [SW] What role do they fill?

Post#3 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:13 pm

I Think it's mobility.

On live my squig was sniping clothed classes, heals and bw' s and this very effective. Sneak in kill them fast and run away.

I think as sw you are best in killing heals in backlines cause you allowed to go near lines and leave it quick alive.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
saupreusse
Posts: 1876

Re: [SW] What role do they fill?

Post#4 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:03 pm

In my experience ranged sw doesnt serve any purpose other than casual skirmishes.

User avatar
DanielWinner
Community Manager
Posts: 723
Contact:

Re: [SW] What role do they fill?

Post#5 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:09 pm

Free renown and medals for my sorcerer.

Or melee premade chad.
This colour is always used for moderation and opinion of the team.

Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha
Image

User avatar
Manatikik
Posts: 837

Re: [SW] What role do they fill?

Post#6 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:42 pm

DanielWinner wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:09 pm
Free renown and medals for my sorcerer.

Or melee premade chad.
I'm not a chad...

SW is a decent support DPS, heal debuff, and RKD. If you're solid at it you make a decent difference though you're not worth anything in a WB.
<Montague><Capulet>

User avatar
larsulu
Posts: 328

Re: [SW] What role do they fill?

Post#7 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:14 pm

Pretty weak in wb fight but the assault build is the strongest easiest spec for small man 6 man in the game.
Literally you deal more dmg then a Brut Mara without stacking any debuff from sava.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp

User avatar
saupreusse
Posts: 1876

Re: [SW] What role do they fill?

Post#8 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:42 pm

Manatikik wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:42 pm
DanielWinner wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:09 pm
Free renown and medals for my sorcerer.

Or melee premade chad.
I'm not a chad...

SW is a decent support DPS, heal debuff, and RKD. If you're solid at it you make a decent difference though you're not worth anything in a WB.
Now the only question is why i would pick a support dps instead of a real dps like engi or bw.

Ads
BeautfulToad
Posts: 326

Re: [SW] What role do they fill?

Post#9 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:57 pm

I also heard the assault SW spec is okay, but seems like mSH has more tools. A lot of people complain that SW is overused by order while being its weakest class, and SWs complain they have been forgotten when similar classes have nicer tools (particularly the mSH). I'd personally like to see the assault spec be given a pounce instead of choppa getting its pull nerfed.

User avatar
DanielWinner
Community Manager
Posts: 723
Contact:

Re: [SW] What role do they fill?

Post#10 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:59 pm

saupreusse wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:42 pm
Manatikik wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:42 pm
DanielWinner wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:09 pm
Free renown and medals for my sorcerer.

Or melee premade chad.
I'm not a chad...

SW is a decent support DPS, heal debuff, and RKD. If you're solid at it you make a decent difference though you're not worth anything in a WB.
Now the only question is why i would pick a support dps instead of a real dps like engi or bw.
Edgy hoods and fancy bows.
This colour is always used for moderation and opinion of the team.

Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests