This is a small addon that allows players to browse all dyes in the game and preview them on their character. Inspired by the old Dye Preview.
Pocket Palette v1.0
1. Download and unpack the archive
2. Copy the "Pocket Palette" directory into \Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\Interface\AddOns
3. Enable "Pocket Palette" ingame in the "User Settings -> Interface-> Mods/Add-Ons" section. Optionally reload UI (/rel)
The Pocket Palette window is shown using the slash command /PP
Refresh: Reloads some specific data, fx. number of dye counts. Mainly left for debugging purpose.
Paperdoll: Shows the character window.
Show/Hide: Minimizes part of the PP window, for easier viewing of the ingame character model. Intended for lower resolutions.
- Dye Picker:
Selected/active dye is shown in the top.
Name filter: Enter any partial dye name to apply this filter to the dye list. Remove input to clear filter.
Ordering: Rearrange the dye list fx. "Count" shows the dyes in possion in a descending order.
Click on dye in the list to set it as selected/active
- Item Slots:
Mouse click to set the selected/active dye for a specific item slot.
Left click sets the primary dye color.
Right click sets the secondary dye color.
Clicking twice with the same dye color clears the dye.
Any feedback, bugs and issues are more than welcome, and can be supplied in this thread.
- Browse all dyes, with filter and ordering options
- Show number of actual dyes in possession from inventory and bank
- Preview dyes on character model