Patch Notes 02/11/2019

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer, Language Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Yaliskah
King of Nothing
Posts: 1926

Re: Patch Notes 02/11/2019

Post#21 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:58 am

Kellanved wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:56 am
Fort contribution and rewards system is still broken. Today at EU morning we defended BP. Nearly no1 got rewarded. 0 medals, no renown. Some said they got something but it was only few cases. And yes i was leading defence wb, fighted all over fort and people in my wb was caping flags. Order never made it too 3rd stage.
It suck when after 1h of fort you are not rewarded. I hope this will be hot fixed soon.
It was announced and it is hot fixed. :)

Ads
User avatar
Jail
Posts: 376

Re: Patch Notes 02/11/2019

Post#22 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:59 am

Does the 3rd hotfix means we can get medals again?

Thanks for the patch overall.

User avatar
Natherul
Former Staff
Posts: 3149
Contact:

Re: Patch Notes 02/11/2019

Post#23 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:03 am

Jail wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:59 am
Does the 3rd hotfix means we can get medals again?

Thanks for the patch overall.
should work yes, if not I need a bugreport with detailed information

User avatar
Jail
Posts: 376

Re: Patch Notes 02/11/2019

Post#24 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:08 am

Natherul wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:03 am
Jail wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:59 am
Does the 3rd hotfix means we can get medals again?

Thanks for the patch overall.
should work yes, if not I need a bugreport with detailed information
Alright nath, hopefully it works like a charm this time ;)

Jastojan
Posts: 125

Re: Patch Notes 02/11/2019

Post#25 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:54 am

I realy want to say thank to devs because of the job they are making and I understand that some change are not very popular.

I want to ask you. It is from the begining of the halloween event,I see myself and other players fighting on mount, not dismounting during the fight and runing without the mount fast like on the mount. Does anyone notice this?

User avatar
Ysaran
Posts: 619

Re: Patch Notes 02/11/2019

Post#26 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:11 am

Jastojan wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:54 am
I realy want to say thank to devs because of the job they are making and I understand that some change are not very popular.

I want to ask you. It is from the begining of the halloween event,I see myself and other players fighting on mount, not dismounting during the fight and runing without the mount fast like on the mount. Does anyone notice this?
It's a bug related to the "terror" debuff genated by pumpkins

User avatar
Gangan
Posts: 550

Re: Patch Notes 02/11/2019

Post#27 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:12 am

Jastojan wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:54 am
I realy want to say thank to devs because of the job they are making and I understand that some change are not very popular.

I want to ask you. It is from the begining of the halloween event,I see myself and other players fighting on mount, not dismounting during the fight and runing without the mount fast like on the mount. Does anyone notice this?
This Happens due to the terror-debuff from pumpkins. It prevents you from mounting up. So if you run into a terror-debuff while mounted you will dismount, but will be stuck in the mounted animation and move with walk-speed. Happens often during chap 22 boss fights, too.

To fix it mount up and dismount manual.
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 50+ Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 61 Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 40+ Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+
originating from Drakenwald

User avatar
normanis
Posts: 547
Contact:

Re: Patch Notes 02/11/2019

Post#28 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:17 am

isnt more easer put portal for attackers /defenders in warcamp? or portals is maden that they check u are u 40/40 or not?

Ads
Sulorie
Posts: 4783

Re: Patch Notes 02/11/2019

Post#29 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:36 am

normanis wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:17 am
isnt more easer put portal for attackers /defenders in warcamp? or portals is maden that they check u are u 40/40 or not?
To make it even easier to get to fort? Like on live, teleport right before the gate to city siege? It was such a poor decision.
Dying is no option.

User avatar
normanis
Posts: 547
Contact:

Re: Patch Notes 02/11/2019

Post#30 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:34 am

i dont know easer or not easer about making teleports - i am just casual and dont make portals.
i dont know is it fixed or not byt seems its buged or inted tobe like that ( attacker favoured) byt cant get medals or rr from locking fort i dont even log alts to not destroy contribution. from defending. and i dont stay afk or something attacking and die and still = 0 . so many hotfixes byt still nothing.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Nameless, Zxul and 8 guests