Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Germane

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#651 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:05 pm

Hi, one question

Which addon is responsible for the mouse over? Effigy? Is it possible to add the Guildname in the Mouse Over Window? Unfortunately I can't find anything where I can edit it. Thanks in advance...
„Wir Deutschen fürchten Gott, aber sonst nichts in der Welt ...“
„Und diese Gottesfurcht ist es schon, die uns den Frieden lieben und pflegen lässt.“

Bismarck

Ads
Caffeine

Post#652 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:23 pm

janna wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:38 am Under the DPS setting, where/how do i open the battlegroup window, where i can switch groups etc?

Tried it in the "normal" settings with "Parties and warband windows" and "battlegroup window", both opens the exact same, not needed window. The shortcut on the minimap is missing under these presets.
Press the round flag icon at the center of left side of the minimap (CMap addon).
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Caffeine

Post#653 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:23 pm

Jeliel80 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:02 am Is it possible to incorporate this modded enemy (timers for unit frames effects) in the next version of VinyUI?
https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... 66&t=30050
@Caffeine

:D
Not likely any time soon, I've made quite a few changes to my version of Enemy and merging is a pain in the ass.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Caffeine

Post#654 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:25 pm

Germane wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:05 pm Hi, one question

Which addon is responsible for the mouse over? Effigy? Is it possible to add the Guildname in the Mouse Over Window? Unfortunately I can't find anything where I can edit it. Thanks in advance...
The mouse over addon is Moth.

To my knowledge there's no way to get guild info on target from the API. Maybe this will be added at some point in the future.

Caffeine

Post#655 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:57 pm

Here's a patched version of QQer that allows blacklisting solo caledor: QueueQueuer-addon-rankedHotFix.zip

UI archive has been updated (no version change).

Mattia1981

Post#656 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:36 pm

Hey @Caffeine i need your knowledge related to UI.

About a week ago i disabled all the interface addons and i couldn't do anything more on the game, so i had to delete the character folders in the game directory, result i had to spent hours to get my configuration back on all profiles and reinstalling the few addons i use.

My problem is actually this: with or without addons the abilities toggled on actionbars are always coloured except for the severe blessing / shatter enchantment that lights themselves when there's something to debuff. Unfortunately the punt and knockdown abilities or the ones that share cooldown with theese are always lightned up even if the target is immune to their effect; before removing folders from the program the abilities which the target was immune were grey and get coloured when the immunity to effect faded.

What can i do to get this function back?

Thank in advance anyway.

Germane

Post#657 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:45 pm

Caffeine wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:25 pm
The mouse over addon is Moth.

To my knowledge there's no way to get guild info on target from the API. Maybe this will be added at some point in the future.

Thanks Caffeine
„Wir Deutschen fürchten Gott, aber sonst nichts in der Welt ...“
„Und diese Gottesfurcht ist es schon, die uns den Frieden lieben und pflegen lässt.“

Bismarck

mituhealer

Post#658 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:34 pm

amethyst is bugged i think. i cast a spell on my shaman and the castbar dissapear if im hit

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Post#659 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:33 am

mituhealer wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:34 pm amethyst is bugged i think. i cast a spell on my shaman and the castbar dissapear if im hit

Yepp, could be. Better try "Obsidian ".
It's actually the same.

Good luck!

Xissc

Post#660 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:46 pm

Glad you're still playing.

Didn't this pack have a mouse over cast addon? I could have sworn I was able to before I took a break. Also, I tried to redo the enemy group frames and I seem to have forgotten how I did it so they are all over the place. :(