(Not Anymore) Hiring PVE team [Destro]

Buy and sell! Earn money! Spend money!
That's what we want.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Jandeporas
Posts: 39

(Not Anymore) Hiring PVE team [Destro]

Post#1 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:01 am

I want to hire a full team (5 members) of PVE experts to help me unlock the pve Lesser Ward (Gunbad dungeon, all wings).
My character is a full invader magus aoe spec rr76, I use enemy and aggrometer.

Status bounty on pieces:
Headpiece /// To be completed
Shoulderpiece /// To be completed
Chestpiece /// To be completed
Beltpiece /// To be completed
Glovespiece /// To be completed
Bootspiece /// To be completed

Details:
- I will pay 1000g for every piece of redeye set (excluding cloak and jewelry) to one single player, the leader of the team (amounting to 6000g).
- At least one of the members of the team must speak english and be responsive.
- Payment will be done after each run(once the redeye item(s) is in my inventory), the runs and the trading will be recorded on video to avoid foulplay (on my part and on yours).
- If interested reply to this post or send me a private message on forum.

Disclamers:
- I'm looking to hire a premade team, not looking for solos that want to hop in.
- This post is a hiring request, not a "Let's debate wards" post.
- The money from the rewards was obtained by legitimate means (mobfarming and trading).
- If this request is completed more will follow on the same range of reward.


After Gambero decided to mass renaming my chars I decided to quit the game forever.
Last edited by Jandeporas on Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler:
Image

Ads
User avatar
TiberiusD
Posts: 343

Re: Hiring PVE team [Destro]

Post#2 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:34 am

if you are paying me 12k gold on order I can make you a guide how to beat every single boss in all the dungeons. (both legit and with exploits)
Tibdum - Main Army Logistic Supplier
Gillumir - Main Battle Tank
Gujjy - Main Siege Weapon Operative
Whallman - Main Combat Medic

User avatar
Jandeporas
Posts: 39

Re: Hiring PVE team [Destro]

Post#3 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:41 am

TiberiusD wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:34 am
if you are paying me 12k gold on order I can make you a guide how to beat every single boss in all the dungeons. (both legit and with exploits)
Buying or selling guides is not what this post is about and if I were you I would abstain from mentioning exploit profiting
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
TiberiusD
Posts: 343

Re: Hiring PVE team [Destro]

Post#4 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:46 am

do you really think that I am serious about what I said? :)
Tibdum - Main Army Logistic Supplier
Gillumir - Main Battle Tank
Gujjy - Main Siege Weapon Operative
Whallman - Main Combat Medic

Hardkoar
Posts: 65

Re: Hiring PVE team [Destro]

Post#5 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:45 pm

TiberiusD wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:46 am
do you really think that I am serious about what I said? :)
Then why post at all when the guy is serious about what he is looking for? To me it sounds like you just smartened up and trying to cover it up. People are using exploits, always have, and they should be punished for it.

xarax
Posts: 156

Re: Hiring PVE team [Destro]

Post#6 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:19 pm

but why paying 6000g for gunbad if you can easily pug it? or get a guild where you can run with.
Join PVE discord for another source of grp finding.
Just don't understand if this is serious.
Zeal80 - Dok82 - Sham74
BO81 - BG80 - WE75

and tooooo many alts

User avatar
Jandeporas
Posts: 39

Re: Hiring PVE team [Destro]

Post#7 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:23 pm

xarax wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:19 pm
but why paying 6000g for gunbad if you can easily pug it? or get a guild where you can run with.
Join PVE discord for another source of grp finding.
Just don't understand if this is serious.
This is serious, I've tried several times and several methods, this is my last resort.

I'm tired of begging for group that's why I want to hire one.
Spoiler:
Image

pepperoni420
Posts: 22

Re: Hiring PVE team [Destro]

Post#8 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:27 pm

LoB/12inches premade has some questions/conditions:-

1. Are you EU timezone? What day/time would you like to run?
2. Are you willing to pass on all purple item drops?
3. Are you willing to pass on all purple seed drops?
4. Scavenging of mobs for tali mats would need to be ours.
5. You would need to be on discord with us
6. If you delay the run for whatever reason, ie afks over 10minutes, being bad at the game and dying all the time, DC's, losing internet connection etc. We would request some kind of compensation/additional gold at the end of the run (this can be negotiated before we start)

Ads
User avatar
Eversoris
Posts: 138

Re: Hiring PVE team [Destro]

Post#9 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:34 pm

xarax wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:19 pm
Just don't understand if this is serious.
He is being serious. If he is paying a premade group for pve dungeon, don't you think is it because he has no other way to achieve what he seeks?.
Perhaps, he has run into many random people and couldn't complete Gunbad at the time.

Respect his post, I see it legitimate.

(Do not quote/answer me, let this post be free as much as possible)
Pain is temporary. Eversoris is forever.
-------------------
Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/eversoris_
►► YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/Eversoris

User avatar
wachlarz
Posts: 447

Re: Hiring PVE team [Destro]

Post#10 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:37 pm

pepperoni420 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:27 pm
LoB/12inches premade has some questions/conditions:-

1. Are you EU timezone? What day/time would you like to run?
2. Are you willing to pass on all purple item drops?
3. Are you willing to pass on all purple seed drops?
4. Scavenging of mobs for tali mats would need to be ours.
5. You would need to be on discord with us
6. If you delay the run for whatever reason, ie afks over 10minutes, being bad at the game and dying all the time, DC's, losing internet connection etc. We would request some kind of compensation/additional gold at the end of the run (this can be negotiated before we start)
Hahaha and 6k its to small about of gold. This dung is easy now. I think its troll post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests