Recent Topics

Ads

Exploit(?) Altdoft City siege S2?

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

User avatar
Karl
Posts: 176

Re: Exploit(?) Altdoft City siege S2?

Post#11 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:26 pm

Acidic wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:24 pm
Bug report is answer, nothing more for here.
See u have reported it, attach screens there

Bug exploit upto devs and they read bug reports
Yep, reported with screenie. Just hoping it's a "game breaking bug" - if you know what i mean :)

Guess i should have reported it as bug in the 1st place, but you know "feelings" <3

Ads
User avatar
adamthelc
Posts: 827

Re: Exploit(?) Altdoft City siege S2?

Post#12 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:36 pm

I already told a GM about it as soon as we found out the health didnt reset. But it doesnt hurt to have more people bring it up since I agree that shouldnt be working as intended. I dont think it made much of a difference in that match, but it could be a big issue in a close match. Though if it's a close match you probably couldnt have as much free hand in doing so much damage to it.

They need to either make it so its health resets or it is immune to damage, before the stage starts.

While they are at it I would be a fan of them either preventing people from attacking through a spawn barrier or forcing a teleport after stages are complete.

User avatar
Ototo
Posts: 1015

Re: Exploit(?) Altdoft City siege S2?

Post#13 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:47 am

adamthelc wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:36 pm
I already told a GM about it as soon as we found out the health didnt reset. But it doesnt hurt to have more people bring it up since I agree that shouldnt be working as intended. I dont think it made much of a difference in that match, but it could be a big issue in a close match. Though if it's a close match you probably couldnt have as much free hand in doing so much damage to it.

They need to either make it so its health resets or it is immune to damage, before the stage starts.

While they are at it I would be a fan of them either preventing people from attacking through a spawn barrier or forcing a teleport after stages are complete.
In your match maybe, in my last match we lose by half a heart beat only cause of this. They tear down our champ to 20% before the stage 2 started, then in stage 2 we nearly killed theirs in time. We were maybe at 2-3% of their 2nd champ health pool left when stage concluded.
Spoiler:

User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 6454
Contact:

Re: Exploit(?) Altdoft City siege S2?

Post#14 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:17 am

I would like screenshots with legible names of players abusing this exploit.
Image
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

User avatar
Nefarian78
Posts: 411

Re: Exploit(?) Altdoft City siege S2?

Post#15 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:29 am

I was in that Altdorf 2 instance, Destro side.

We were camping the spawn for kills, some people were able to attack the lords using aoe abilities from outside the barrier. Due to the barrier being in the way nobody knew that the lords were taking damage. At some point the lord's hp report message started popping up saying the one of the lords was around 60% hp and the other around 90% and everyone noticed it. Multiple people said both in discord and in-game chat to stop immediately, which everyone did and recalled.

I don't know the specifics, as i was busy collecting my gold bag from the chest.

You've made it sound like the people there were doing it intentionally. I can assure you, they didn't.
Vorak - Capulet

Arthem
Posts: 143

Re: Exploit(?) Altdoft City siege S2?

Post#16 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:46 am

Its funny that the Destro warband i my instance were all bunched on exactly the corner where the Lord was standing even when Order backed off they continued attacking for some reason. I can send ss no problem :)
<Obliteration> Arthem 84SW | Aryastarkk 80WL
<Exo> Dourn 81Sorc | Vesr 81Dok

User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 6454
Contact:

Re: Exploit(?) Altdoft City siege S2?

Post#17 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:35 pm

Nefarian78 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:29 am
I was in that Altdorf 2 instance, Destro side.

We were camping the spawn for kills, some people were able to attack the lords using aoe abilities from outside the barrier. Due to the barrier being in the way nobody knew that the lords were taking damage. At some point the lord's hp report message started popping up saying the one of the lords was around 60% hp and the other around 90% and everyone noticed it. Multiple people said both in discord and in-game chat to stop immediately, which everyone did and recalled.

I don't know the specifics, as i was busy collecting my gold bag from the chest.

You've made it sound like the people there were doing it intentionally. I can assure you, they didn't.
Bullshit. I can clearly see in the screenshots a blob of destro so dense the only thing that helps pick out the names is the scoreboard. Blatantly intentional abuse of exploits is gonna cost every destro in that instance. Sucks if you weren't explicitly involved. Don't run with players who go out of their way to abuse the game I guess.

If someone has a stream/video of them explicitly NOT assisting this trash, I'll exclude you.
Image
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

User avatar
Dackle
Posts: 111

Re: Exploit(?) Altdoft City siege S2?

Post#18 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:16 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:35 pm
Nefarian78 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:29 am
I was in that Altdorf 2 instance, Destro side.

We were camping the spawn for kills, some people were able to attack the lords using aoe abilities from outside the barrier. Due to the barrier being in the way nobody knew that the lords were taking damage. At some point the lord's hp report message started popping up saying the one of the lords was around 60% hp and the other around 90% and everyone noticed it. Multiple people said both in discord and in-game chat to stop immediately, which everyone did and recalled.

I don't know the specifics, as i was busy collecting my gold bag from the chest.

You've made it sound like the people there were doing it intentionally. I can assure you, they didn't.
Bullshit. I can clearly see in the screenshots a blob of destro so dense the only thing that helps pick out the names is the scoreboard. Blatantly intentional abuse of exploits is gonna cost every destro in that instance. Sucks if you weren't explicitly involved. Don't run with players who go out of their way to abuse the game I guess.

If someone has a stream/video of them explicitly NOT assisting this trash, I'll exclude you.
This makes me very happy. Thank you for your response. I was Order in this instance, it was blatant. THey knew EXACTLY what they were doing. Nefarian's excuse made me spit coffee out of my mouth

Ads
User avatar
Nefarian78
Posts: 411

Re: Exploit(?) Altdoft City siege S2?

Post#19 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:38 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:35 pm
Bullshit. I can clearly see in the screenshots a blob of destro so dense the only thing that helps pick out the names is the scoreboard. Blatantly intentional abuse of exploits is gonna cost every destro in that instance. Sucks if you weren't explicitly involved. Don't run with players who go out of their way to abuse the game I guess.

If someone has a stream/video of them explicitly NOT assisting this trash, I'll exclude you.
Which instance are you talking about? I'm talking about Altdorf 2, i don't know what happened in the other instances. The screenshots on the bug tracker show different instances, which only the first one is from Altdorf 2.

As you can see in the first screenshot, the lord is alive which is proof enough the people there were not trying to kill them intentionally
Vorak - Capulet

User avatar
Ototo
Posts: 1015

Re: Exploit(?) Altdoft City siege S2?

Post#20 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:47 pm

Nefarian78 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:38 pm
wargrimnir wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:35 pm
Bullshit. I can clearly see in the screenshots a blob of destro so dense the only thing that helps pick out the names is the scoreboard. Blatantly intentional abuse of exploits is gonna cost every destro in that instance. Sucks if you weren't explicitly involved. Don't run with players who go out of their way to abuse the game I guess.

If someone has a stream/video of them explicitly NOT assisting this trash, I'll exclude you.
Which instance are you talking about? I'm talking about Altdorf 2, i don't know what happened in the other instances. The screenshots on the bug tracker show different instances, which only the first one is from Altdorf 2.

As you can see in the first screenshot, the lord is alive which is proof enough the people there were not trying to kill them intentionally
Actually they were trying to not trigger another bug, leaving the lord just very low in health.
Spoiler:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 54 guests

cron