Recent Topics

Ads

bugged out ui or something idk Help

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
K3P4

bugged out ui or something idk Help

Post#1 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:58 pm

Hi im got a problem i accenident disabled all my addons and now on my screen i can only use chat and see my picture of my character on top left of the screen.
i dont see my rr bar or my lvl bar and no menu bar also my skill bar and map and etc are gone?
on my key board i try pressing U to pull the interface nothing i tried /reloadui shift +z redownloading the game and still same problem.
need help dont want to grind all over again

Ads
Garner

Re: bugged out ui or something idk Help

Post#2 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:09 am

Sounds like a weird situation. Try re-enabling all of your addons that you used and go to your profiles to import the layout you used. After importing the profile you will need to do a /reload.

K3P4

Post#3 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:35 am

how do i do that? my esc dont work or if i press U , V and etc nothing pops up

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#4 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:37 am

Delete your profile under the user folder and relaunch the game and it will build a new profile for you
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

K3P4

Post#5 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:50 am

where can i find my profile in my sdd in the warhammer folder mmmm i cant see it if you can show me a picture where it is?

Lilim

Post#6 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:57 am

K3P4 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:50 am where can i find my profile in my sdd in the warhammer folder mmmm i cant see it if you can show me a picture where it is?
hey,

you can find the files for your settings here. To delete your whole proile, delete the folder.

K3P4

Post#7 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:13 pm

hi go into character file name and delete the charactersettings or just click the character name and delete? which one hope i dont lose my character?

Kaelang

Post#8 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:23 pm

K3P4 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:13 pm hi go into character file name and delete the charactersettings or just click the character name and delete? which one hope i dont lose my character?
You won't lose your character. Delete the character name folder, it will regenerate a fresh profile next time you login.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Ads
K3P4

Post#9 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:48 pm

i got it FIX and THANK YOU ALL for helping me i appreciate it you people are the best!