Thank you for participating in the 3rd Twitch Drops event, I believe most of the feedback/talks we've heard in the weekend were positive, but there's always room for new suggestions. As you know, we'll be taking a break from Twitch Drops until approximately Christmas or New Year (the roadmap should be clearer in the near future).
Just like the previous events, we'd like to hear your opinion regarding this version of Twitch Drops. Feel free to write your own words or simply copy the questions below:
- Do you consider this event better than the 1st and the 2nd?
- Did you notice the feedbacks and suggestions that we implemented from previous [FEEDBACK] - Twitch Drops threads?
- Do you think having Twitch Drops twice or thrice per year is fair enough? Let's say on major holidays/occasions.
- Is there anything that you find unclear about this event, its process and rewards?
- Did you get all the rewards that were mentioned on the rewards list?
- Were the guaranteed rewards fair (fixed hours rewards)?
- Were the hours required for these rewards fair?
- Did the RNG rewards drop often for you?
- Do you prefer watching more for more hours than relying on your RNG luck? For example, you might get an RNG reward in 10 minutes or in 10 hours.
- Are the quests challenging enough?
- Are the quests' rewards fair?
- Can the quests be more competitive?
- Have you watched more than one streamer?
- Did you have any issue with a streamer (do not write any names here)?
- Do you think you're more inclined to watch RoR streamers after this event?